000

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤: "YUOY" by biggreenpepper [DeviantArt]

ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ° ┄───╮

PROLOGUE

╰───┄ °ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ

Satoru cannot believe it.

Today is really the day.

"She looks like me..."

"She's your sister, Satoru."

He looks down at his sister, head tilted to the side, clearly scrutinizing the poor baby laying on the futon.

The mother can't help but to giggle at the sight. Seeing Satoru lay on his stomach, cheeks on both of his hands, and feet swaying pointing up the ceiling makes her giddy. It's cute. His face isn't showing any type of emotion but with her keenness, the slight twitching of his lips didn't slip off her sight. It was small, but it's there... like the twinkling of his eyes, the feeble interest that swirled in those sky hue orbs.

She didn't expect him to show any interest at all because he always said that he didn't want any siblings. But here he is... poking her cheek with a small pout, muttering how small she is and how similar they looked.

Then his finger stilled.

"Her name?"

"Suzura... Gojo Suzura."

A foreboding silence settled. Then suddenly, out of his mouth, came words. And it was like an oath, an unbreakable promise, one that cannot be shaken even by the heavens, earth, and fate itself.

"Suzura. I'll become the best brother... because I'm the best out here."