005

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐲: @_k_u_r_o_2_ [Twitter]

╭────┄°ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ

CHAPTER 5

ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ°┄─────╯

''Should I walk home?'

Suzura contemplated on what she should do; her head tilted and hand on her chin.

"Gojo-chan?" She faced the person—who turned out to be one of her classmates.

"Junpei-kun!" She waved her hand, smiling widely. His cheeks burned red as he scratched the back of her neck.

"H-hello! Uhm... I see you didn't go to Ayako-chan's place. Is she sick?" His eyes didn't meet hers, merely wandering around her. Junpei has always been the quiet kid in the class, that's not a shocker, but that doesn't mean he's never talked to anyone. He's just extremely shy.

"I think she is, hehe. She kept sneezing the whole day." She smiled, kinda hesitant.

"U-uhm. How about you know... the letter. Did she say anything?" He glanced at her, but when he saw her smile, he looked away once again.

"Oh here~" Suzura handed him a piece of paper covered in stickers and doodles. "She gave it to me during class." She teased, her hands situated at her back as she leaned forward.

Junpei likes Ayako. He thought of giving Ayako a letter, but he was too shy to do so. And since Zura is her closest friend, he requested that she hand the letter to her. So since Monday, when he first gave the letter to Suzura, she has taken the role of a messenger to the both of them.

"Thank you, Gojo-chan!" He bowed, and as he was looking at the piece of paper, she noted the way his eyes lit up. She didn't know that he had such pretty green eyes—which reminded her of someone.

Megumi has light green eyes. His eyes were like bright leaves, grass, all of nature in springtime.

And said eyes are currently watching them.

"Megumi. Come on. I still have to clean the house, you know." Tsumiki grabbed his hand which he calmly shoved away.

"Um." He directed his gaze away from the milk-haired girl, thinking he finally knew what they were doing. Those days of observing their wordless interaction came to alight because of what he heard.

'I really thought that was for you.'

From the corner of Tsumiki's vision, she saw the small smile carved to his lips.

"Junpei?" A soft voice remarked. Both kids whirled their heads, revealing the boy's mom. "Let's go, honey." Their expressions differed from one another; one was surprised, one was confused.