027

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐲: @521jie [Twitter]

╭─────┄°ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ

CHAPTER 27

Ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ°┄─────╯

FRIDAY

MAY 14, 2006

"Rie-sensei... I keep on dreaming about you." Suzura, with her big doe eyes, said. Her tone worried and her tiny arms held onto the teacher's pants.

Chihara Rie crouched down, her left hand reaching out to pat the girl's head. Her thumb lowered to the middle of her eyebrows, smoothening the scrunched up skin.

"Really? What's it about?" A smile adorned her gentle face.

"You were always walking away, like Ayako." The white-haired girl looked at the concrete. They're outside the school now, waiting patiently for her brother to pick her up. This time, her brows became knitted, so she slid up her glasses, trying to cover her expression.

To her advantage, its lenses glinted due to the reflection of the setting sun.

"Maybe I'm just heading home." She ruffled her soft hair. "Why do you look sad, Gojo-chan?" As she observed, Suzura doesn't usually frown even when things don't go her way. Not in the classroom, at least.

"What? You don't live here, Sensei??" The girl tilted her head, confusion visible.

"Haha! Of course not! I have my own house, same as you."

Suzura gaped at the revelation. She couldn't believe it! Whenever she arrives at school, Teacher Rie is always there, first and foremost. Even during that one time her brother dropped her off 30 minutes early!

"I can't believe you have another home!" She screeched. The imagination of her showering inside the bathroom, arranging her futon before she goes to sleep, and then fixing her bed before she and her classmates come... it's all ruined!

'Another?' Rie can't help but internally chuckle. 'I can't even have one.'

Footsteps sounded from behind the teacher and she sensed the overwhelming presence of someone. No doubt, it was him.

"Toru-nii! Finally you're here!" Suzura ran to him, hugging his legs tightly.

Rie straightened herself, shifting to face the Gojo Satoru.

Her gentle smile surfaced once more, eyes directed at the younger's blue ones. Satoru nodded, before picking up his sister.

'You never changed...'