008

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐲: @Eteru [Pixiv

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐲: @Eteru [Pixiv.net]

ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ° ┄───╮

CHAPTER 8

╰───┄ °ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ

"Oi! What happened to you?!" A worried black-haired teen exclaimed seeing Satoru walking to the door—wearing his sunglasses and a scowl.

"Call my phone." The ashen-haired instructed before leaning on the former's desk.

It's already 7:25am and he's been stressed since he laid his eyes on her empty room. He seriously couldn't catch a glimpse of his sister's trace anywhere. And the fact that the building workers saw her happily skipping outside made his anxiety go up near to its boiling point.

"But someone stole it, right?" Suguru's forehead wrinkled from confusion.

And Satoru matched his expression.

"How'd you know?"

"The thief called me. Did you know who it was? I swear I had the strangest experience with her..." He observed any changes on the white-haired male's face, trying to confirm his suspicion.

'Is it one of his girls again? But she sounded young.'

He couldn't help but shiver at the thought.

"I know her." Suguru caught sight of his hands gripping his desk so tightly. So he did what he asked.

Satoru thinks it's possible that she only called Suguru to mess around with his phone. He wishes it's not because she's asking for help or else it will put him into an adrenaline rush in no time, and considering his technique, he might wreck this whole place down; no veil.

The servants weren't even watching her this time because he once explained to them that they don't need to watch over her when she's with him. Who would have thought that his little sister would go out on her own? That idea never came to him.

"Hello?" Suguru greeted, but then his phone got snatched away from him the second he talked, causing him to glare at the culprit.

"Suzura... Where have you been?" The tense brother's voice was firm and serious. However, it still held some tenderness to it which Suguru never heard before. He was always boastful. Serious? Yes, sometimes. But never this affectionate. He never once had any serious relationship, so the possibility of it being his lover comes to zero. "Sensei?" Satoru removed his sunglasses, placing them on top of his head.

Suguru raised his eyebrows.

'Yaga-sensei has his phone now?'