001

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐲: @li_chestnuts [Twitter]

╭────┄°ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ

CHAPTER 1

ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ°┄─────╯

MONDAY
APRIL 17, 2006

[Ring]

[Ring]

[Ri-]

"Hello?" A tiny voice picked up.

"Good morning, 'Zura-chan! There's someone coming there to replace me for today. Name's Nanami Kento. Do you mind, little sis?"

"Eh? Someone?"

"Yes, yes! He'll walk you to school today."

"Ah... Okay."

"I'll bring home some of your favorites."

"...um. Take care, Toru-nii."

After dropping the phone call, she hurriedly readied herself.

Gojo Suzura. The young lady of the Gojo Clan, sister of Gojo Satoru, and the second wielder of the Limitless. That being the case, she shares the same physical appearance as her brother. White hair, Sky hue eyes. She's basically a duplicate.

[Knock knock]

The door creaked open and along the beaming sunlight, a young blond welcomed her vision. She stood thrilled as she looked up at the said guy with striking side bangs.

"Nice to meet you, young Gojo." He bowed, greeting the little girl in a formal way. In fact, too formal.

"Hi, Namnami!" She bowed back, her hand securing her hat atop of her head, so it wouldn't fall. Then quickly, she secured her palm to his, proceeding to tug his arm to get his attention. He peered at her, stunned by the politeness and the sudden contact.

In all honesty, he anticipated Gojo's kid sister to take a lot from him. But looking at her, he sees that she's the complete opposite.

Suzura's bright. Satoru's not. Suzura's friendly. Satoru isn't.

But appearance-wise, they're like twins.

'I wonder if this is what Gojo-senpai looked like when he was a kid.'

"Nananami? Why is Toru-nii not here?"

He gazed down at her, observing as she mindlessly kicked rocks. Occasionally, he'd have to stop walking to let her kick the rock and not lose it, but after it rolled towards the road, she looked up at him, showing him a teensy smile.