024

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐲: @yion_yi [Twitter]

ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ° ┄────╮

CHAPTER 24

╰────┄ °ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ

MONDAY
May 08, 2006

It's already the following week, and Suzura is heading back to school. Of course, she's overjoyed. She wished she could see all of her beloved friends sooner, wondering if they missed her as much as she missed them.

Shoko volunteered to assist Suzura in changing her outfit, resulting in her now wearing a blue dress with a collar and a matching hat. She was adorable, her face glowing even as the hat's shadow shielded one-third of it.

Although last week was not far away, it appeared to be that way. Time seemed ambiguous and her memories were all smudged and blurred lines.

But that's beside the point.

"Satoru is in the front hall. Are you ready? " Shoko extended her hand, her droopy eyes upturned in contrast to its usual expression. The little girl gladly accepted the offer, widening her smile as she gripped the older sister's soft and warm palm. "I'm sure he's excited as well," the teen added, her action causing a lopsided grin to appear on her lips for a split second.

"Really?" The snow-haired's bright eyes gaped.

"Really."

Suzura's gaze remained fixed before landing on Yeri-nee's moving hair.

It resembled Ayako-chan's hair.

In fact, they were identical because they were the same length and color. Suzura reasoned that they might as well be sisters.

Shoko spotted a glimpse of the young girl's fascinated gaze out of the corner of her eyes. But she chose to sway their clasped hands gently instead.

Not long after the silence, Suzura's attention was drawn to her brother the moment he became visible.

"Let's go, Zura-chan," Satoru said from a distance, a toothy grin on his face. Needless to say, he appeared more ecstatic than she did. Ieiri's correct. They all expressed joy for her. Satoru, too.

Beside him was Suguru, standing coolly while his hands were tucked away in his pockets and his pointy eyes curved up into small crescents, waiting for her to fully approach them.

"Sugu-nii!"

The white-haired girl dashed over to the teen's pants, embracing and clinging to it as if the floor were lava.