006

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐲: MAPPA [JJK Manga/Anime]

ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ° ┄───╮

CHAPTER 6

╰───┄ °ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ

SATURDAY
April 22, 2006

"To-ru-nii~ To-ru-nii! Wakey-wakey~" Peeking through one eye, Satoru was greeted by his little sister's gleeful face. He looked at the bed-side clock to see, 4:28am.

"Zura-chan. It's too early." He groaned.

"It's nooooot! Do you know what day it is?!" She jumped on the bed multiple times which casted waves on the still mattress and squeaks on the wooden bed.

"Hmm." He turned to his other side to continue his sleep, but Zura-chan ain't having any of that. With vigor, she dropped off the bed, moved to the other side to face him and climbed up again. Then, she began poking him to wake him up.

Yet, he didn't.

So with a huge pout, she forcefully went inside his blanket and started to snuggle into him. Past the whites of her eyelashes, she scanned his sleeping face and noted the lack of boyishness, which surprisingly suited him pretty well.

He eventually laid on his back, and she seized the chance to rub her cheek to his. And as she did, her eyes landed to his chest—to his calm breathing.

After a minute of another staring, she sighed and stood up, then sat down on the unsuspecting chest. Her lips that held sunshines and rainbows are now downturned into an expression of displeasure. She side-eyed him, completely baffled that he didn't even make any noise, she even made sure to plop herself heavily but it seems he really isn't waking up anytime soon.

"Onii-chan... It's Saturday fun day..." She whispered, disappointment filled in her voice.

Still, no response.

And so, she left his bedroom with tear-filled eyes.

[Beep beep!]

[Beep beep!]

[Bee—]

The alarm said, 7:00am.

Yawning after a stretch, Satoru fetched his sunglasses atop of the bedside table. The first thing that came to his mind was to stand up and go to Suzura, which he did sluggishly. He walked out of his room with a lazy posture, his hand doing an open-close action, as if preparing it for the day.