chapter three: my choice.

"what were you thinking?"

it had been the nth time- in less than two hours of Hoseok regaining consciousness- that this question was asked. everyone seemed shocked and almost tongue-tied over the fact that y/n. Gim Y/N had dealt so brutally with Hoseok.

"i don't know what came over me, i really don't. i was on my way to dinner when i saw her and even though it's been two years i could still make out some of her feature. i decided to follow her just in case. wasn't really planning on being caught."

"you could have gotten killed," Jin was beyond flabbergasted with Hoseok's action, honestly he had expected Namjoon to approach her first.

"i wasn't her target."

"target?" Jimin and Yoongi asked simultaneously.

"what do you mean?"

"i was watching her from the moment she entered Seoul City, i had my doubts of it being her because damn, she's changed. the way she acted was also a factor in me being doubtful but i was so sure it was her. i watched her put on a drunken persona and basically wrap some male around her finger."

"so what she was looking for a quick fuck," Yoongi scoffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"i'm not sure what she did but i'm su-"

an intriguing  headline flashed across the television screen followed by an abundance of picture of an oh-so familiar club, the boys instantly recognized as Seoul City.

BREAKING NEWS

'the famous club and bar Seoul City is being met with question upon question following the discovery of a body in one of the club's VIP sections.

the victim- male as we've been told- was found at around 2 a.m. by a cleaning attendant.

said male who has yet to be identified- due to the lack of  ID or any personal document- was said to be sedated, and subjected to gruesome torture methods we are unable to list due to sensitive viewer content and possible patient confidentiality.

what we can say though with certainty is that who ever did this was heavily organized- due to the fact that no prints or surveillance videos of what happened is available.

the only tangible evidence of someone other than the victim being in the room was a short letter with held two simple words,

TRY ME'

"Kim Shin-ha as the owner of Seoul City for 25 year-"

there was absolute silence in the room, everyone was frozen. what

"what the fuck. does that mean y/n killed that man."

all the boys turned to Hoseok, questioning, "don't look at me like that. h-how am i suppose to know. i wasn't just about the follow them."

"a quick fuck," it was the first time since they retrieved Hoseok that Namjoon spoke, "more like quick kill."

Jin was quick to jump in not allowing anyone else to speak, "stay out of her way, all of you. until we can come to know her intentions. that includes you Kim Namjoon."

"what i can handl-"

"she could kill you given the right push. hell she almost crippled Hobi and i'm more than sure she'll leave you with permanent damage."

"it'd be worth it."

"Namjoon stay away from. HER."

the conversation was left at that no one really wanting to talk anymore. everyone wondered if what happened two years ago really triggered the killer in the previously harmless girl.