chapter five: expect any and everything

"so basically Hyejoon is unaware of the missing elements from our shipments?" at this point y/n really believed her father had become cocky. for he thought simply because Gim was a big name no one would try to mess with him- he's terribly wrong.

"that is correct."

"so elaborate, exactly what the hell was going on and has been going on for the past two years," she was pissed, she had to return to this overflow of shit.

"LMN and RoseCore are no doubt working together to become the top gang out there. we have tried speaking with your father, but our attempts are in vain. LMN began the whole uprise and believe if they can showcase how easily they can pull of these stunts without being 'caught' is the perfect thing to show that Boss Gim is becoming complacent-"

"that it'd be easy to kill him and rule out or mafia dealings," spotting what LMN and RoseCore's  plans were was easy really, you could help but scoff. they are stupid to think i'll allow such disloyalty to continue. "what else is of the matter then?"

"there have also been reports of a rising gang. small but growing. they have also been getting bolder within the past few months."

"do you have a name?"

"no but we have people working on it."

"okay-"

"also Bangtan has requested a meeting with you."

those words affected y/n more than she'd ever admit they did. it sparked unwanted feelings, feelings she numbed herself against. "i will not be meeting with them," y/n looked at the three girls before her. "you three will attend though, see what is of the matter. Bangtan is more than aware we are rivals."

the three girls looked slightly shocked- whether because they were told to attend or because they expected the announcement to be  ignored was unknown.

"and tell Kim Namjoon, it'll take more than a silly request for me to show myself to him."

y/n watched as the three girls left, making her way to the basement- there was a pest that needed extermination.

🖤

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔- 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒. 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑓 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑.

piercing screams filled the room, only labored breaths lingering faintly.

"pl-please," he begged, blood flowing from his swollen, busted lips.

y/n laughed maniacally, "and why would i do that? you haven't answered any of my questions."

"i-i d-don't know any-anything."

she chuckled, "i won't be a lenient with you as your friends. i'll keep you here isolated, beaten, bruised, and surviving on a mere morsal of food until i get the answers i want."

she looked at the bloodied, pathetic excuse of an assassin in front of her, "now tell me what LMN is planning."

the male remained silent his locks- drenched in sweat and blood- covering his swollen eyes. he only let out puff of air every few seconds and y/n had become annoyed- her patience depleted further. from the table behind her, she retrieved the crowbar, swinging the metal to deliver a few fatal blows to the man's body. she took in every grunt of discomfort and scream of pain. she had become feral- she always did once it came to these situations.

"s-stop p-please! please! i'll tell you everything. just please don't hurt me." don't worry i won't hurt you, i'll simply put a bullet in your head once i get the information i want.

"well then. talk."

"they've teamed up with RoseCore...."

𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒

《ⓡⓔⓥⓔⓐⓛⓔⓓ》

"you aren't really expecting for her to show up right Joon?" Jin asked the question burning on everyone's tongue, for it was already 25 minutes pass the time they were to meet and there was no sign of y/n.

"i mean we did schedule the meeting on our turf. i thinks he know better than to simply walk in."

"your guests have arrived." Ms. Lee- she was the owner of the restaurant we were now seated in- informed.

"let them up."

the seven men sat in anticipation, six of them because they were slightly excited to see y/n after two years and one with dread in his heart for he had already met the her. soon three girl's frames became visible and the seven men all let out breaths of surprise.

"where is y/n" Namjoon had become annoyed, all he really wanted was to she his love again.

"she sent us in her place."

"that's not answering the questioning," Jimin snarked at Jaemin who had spoken.

"Park don't start shit you know you'll gate crushed in, don't forget our past encounters, for they were nothing near my true capabilities."

"why isn't y/n here?"

"she has important matter to deal with and have you forgotten that both you mafias aren't allies but enemies. she isn't obligated to answer your questions. yes what happened two years ago was unfortunate but being a pest isn't going to sway her off her feet." Seongmin said.

"she did say to tell you that 'it'll take more than a silly request for me to show myself to him'."

"and what does that entail exactly?"

"Taehyung is it? you know for someone who has been taking down my firewalls you aren't that smart." Seongmin replied.

"your firewalls?" Jimin and Taehyung all but shouted, earning glares from everyone.

"yes my firewalls. let me say it now, i'm very good at what i do, your not gonna find a thing. i may be small but don't underestimate me."

"you-"

"it was you" Jungkook shouted interrupting what Jimin was about to say.

"what exactly am i being blamed for?"

Seongmin and Jungkook locked eyes and finally she realized what he was referring to. she chuckled, "only took you six years to realize."

"what are we talking about right now." Hoseok was confused at hoe fast topics were changing- it might have been due to his partial concussion.

"she's-"

"i'm the one that kicked this muscle pigs ass."

Jaemin and Hamin watched mortified- because Seogmin, never cursed and always refrains form such language.

Bangtan simply began laughing, imagining how funny it must have been for him- Jungkook- to have been beat by someone of Seongmin's stature. 

as the saying goes never turn your back on someone just because they seem harmless, for it is those individuals that are truly dangerous.

《ⓡⓔⓥⓔⓐⓛⓔⓓ》

kind of short chapter today? i started this week with a sudden boost of motivation and glee that depleted before i could even enjoy it.

i'll be returning to physical classes come Monday, so i have made an update schedule- that i will follow.

i'll update this book every Tuesday and Thursday.

anyway i hope you enjoyed this, join me in the next chapter for more!

🅥🅞🅣🅔                    🅒🅞🅜🅜🅔🅝🅣