chapter four: risk everything.

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ

  ♠

"i've been informed that Boss Gim's daughter has returned and is now handling things fully."

"is that so?"

"yes. also they have refused all our requests to meet."

"really? they have the audacity to kill my right hand and then refuse to address the situation? this daughter might be trouble for us. call RoseCore and tell them we need to meet."

《ⓡⓔⓥⓔⓐⓛⓔⓓ》

"y/n they are our allies!" there he goes again, being a nuisance.

"well they are no allies of mine, i can assure you of that."

meeting with your father, you had more than expected this. expected him to interrogate you. what you hadn't expected was the wench sitting beside him.

"guys calm down," your mother had spoken, "let's just eat a speak like civilized people."

"she is ruining my business and your telling me to be calm."

"all i'm saying is to deal with after, so for once we could just eat and talk."

"we'll eat when she explains why she killed him."

speaking with your father was draining- physically and mentally- add your mother to the mix and you were already getting ready to leave, "there is nothing to be explained."

"you killed the right hand man of LMN. explaining needs to be done! they are of our oldest allies and your out here trying to destroy those bonds."

it seemed whenever speaking to her father y/n always ended up with and throb in her head and a forced calmness, "your 'allies' with two-timing snakes and i will not tolerate anything of the sorts as my allies."

"what exactly are you referring to, they are anything but two-timing."

y/n scoffed leaning back in her chair, "you're getting old. your perspective, senses and overall figure is slowly dissipating. that's why you can't see it. they're stealing from us, almost half of the stuff we order. i've also found out that they are spreading word of your growing weakness"

the current mafia leader looked tentative, "and how did you come upon this information."

"they way i acquire my information is for me to know only."

"where did this new found attitude come from?" your mother spoke- you had forgotten she was even there.

y/n scowled, "maybe if you were here for the past eight years of my life you'd know!"

"i had good reaso-"

"travelling the world and having fucked multiple men is not 'good reason'. so- and with no respect at all- why the fuck are you here now."

"you disrespectful little bitch, i'd let you know that-"

"Maylyn be quiet," your father muttered, "the reason your mother is here is because this friday is the annual Convergence Gala."

"oh so she's here to play trophy wife," you scoffed, "well then i wish you both the best then."

"y/n you will also be attending."