chapter nine: asphyxiation

the man you had taken captive was a waste.

now, two weeks after the Convergence Gala you are facing a threat you know little about- it was infuriating.

"what have you been able to find out about the male we had in our custody?"

"his name is Qian Kun, he's known to have an extensive criminal record- mostly arson. he had went of grid for a round 3 years before you took him captive."

"and what would an arsonist want with me?"

"after some digging i've found that about a month before you returned to Korea someone contacted him. the number isn't traceable but i was able to recover a recording of their conversation."

𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
❞𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕛𝕠𝕓 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕂𝕦𝕟.❞

❞𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟❜𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖❔❞

❞𝕚❜𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥❜𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨. 𝕚❜𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕘, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.❞

❞𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥❜𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥❔❞

❞𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪.❞❞𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥❔❞

❞𝕨𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕚𝕞 𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒.❞

《ⓡⓔⓥⓔⓐⓛⓔⓓ》

a slender figure made their way into Kim Incorporated. her body covered in dark jeans, a denim jacket and crop top. atop her short blonde hair was a cap, her lips painted red.

the presence of the unknown female caught Taehyung's attention- he was just about to leave for a mission.

"who are you and what is you business here," a pair of brown eyes met his and he was given a dimples smile- gorgeous.

"i'm here to meet Kim Namjoon. as for who i am, it doesn't concern you."

"it concerns me as long as Namjoon is involved, you won't be permitted to meet him unless your intentions are known."

the girl scoffed, "well aren't you dashing. don't flatter yourself hun, i don't need your permission to see Namjoon and i wasn't asking for it."

with that she walked pass him only to be stopped by a hand on her wrist, resulting in Taehyung's hand being twisted behind his back, "touch me like that again and i'll break your arm"

once she let go and began walking towards the elevator Taehyung didn't bother stopping her.

🖤