chapter eight: Y/N

combat boots clicked against tile, the inconsistent rap of nails against metal rang. Y/N trudged down the hall clad in black jeans and a cropped sweater. after cleaning her bloodied limbs and receiving an irritating message from her father, she was now on her way to the room she had sent Bangtan to- she no longer was interested in the Convergence for she had already sent her message.

why had she agreed to speak to speak with them? she blamed it on her clouded mind- after a kill she was never in her right senses. great.

as soon as Y/N entered the room all talking ceased, she simply chuckled, "i won't be killing anyone else tonight. the people i wanted are already dead."

"didn't they challenge you though?" Park Jimin had always been a nuisance- she understood why Jaemin was always annoyed.

"Jimin-"

"Jaemin relax. its a really good question if you think about it." Y/N licked her lips before seating herself in and empty love seat. "i've had my eye on them for a while. let's just say this was long overdue."

"so where were you then?"

"ahh, now Yoongi i can't say much more than i've been around."

"the last time we all sat like this was at a club on a Friday night," Jin reminisced. "well excluding Hamin."

"that was such a long time ago huh?"

they all watched as Y/N poured herself a shot, before downing it, "well it was my first time so yeah, it'll always be memorable."

Jungkook chuckled at Y/N's remark, "were you really that unaware or was that too a fake."

The Min Squad's expressions fell, "the me you knew was no fake, i said it was my first time so-"

"it's just hard to believe that Boss Gim's daughter ha-"

"don't you fucking dare. don't make me change my mind about killing someone," Y/N scowled at Yoongi. "so what if i'm Gim's daughter, it doesn't mean i had it easy, it doesn't mean everything was handed to me. i worked my ass off, not to be called Gim's daughter, i'm Y/N as simple as that." she took another shot- should would not make it through the night if she was sober. "plus i was damsel in distress, had never left my house until i enrolled in that college."

everyone swallowed heavily, something had shifted in the room, they could all feel it.

Taehyung broke the silence that had loomed over the group after Y/N's words, "so what prompted your change?"

she smiled, "Taehyung, i swear you're an amazing actor- for i fail to believe your that incompetent. i changed because i got a look at the cold hard world, had a broken heart and broken trust." Y/N narrowed her eyes, "so Agust D right?"

both Jaemin and said males stiffened at the mention of the pseudonym.

"who?" Jin asked. 

Y/N thought over the situation. interesting. "oh well if you guys aren't aware i won't reveal any more buried secrets. Namjoon you're awfully quiet?"

Y/N finally sought out the elephant in the room, finally addressed the burning sensation on everyone's mind, in everyone's throat. The fact that Namjoon and Y/N had yet to utter a proper words to each other made everyone anxious.

"how have your two years been?" Y/N's chest stilled burned when she peered into his eyes, she wondered if it was because of her that he looked so crest fallen.

"i've been just peachy," Namjoon had held up slightly on trying to get Y/N to listen to his reasoning, for now he was simply glad to talk to her.

"i heard you tried finding me," Namjoon stiffened at Y/N's question.

"really?"

Y/N watched his reaction carefully, watched how he paused, how he became slightly agitated.

"of course i'd look for you, i never-" a rumbling knock resonated through out the room, cutting Namjoon off and grabbing everyone's attention.

"come in."

two bulky men made their way inside the room, rolling a sizeable trolly covered in stark red fabric, "we have a delivery for Gim Y/N."

Y/N eyed the men skeptically, if someone wanted to send anything to her it'd go to her office. she espied the the cart the men rolled in and stiffened when she saw the cloth sift, she had caught glimpse of a person. 

"come out now," she stood up and made her way toward the cart, everyone sat and watched- alert. "i said come out."

when she received no response she motion for Seongmin and Hamin to detain the two men that and entered the room while she pulled out her gun and shot the cart. muffled groans and cries came from inside before a male came tumbling out. she had shot him in his leg, not what she was aiming for but oh well.

Jaemin who had been contacting some guards, now inspected the cart and found a few sticks of TNT.

Y/N scoffed, "take him out of here and back to mines, i'll deal with it later."

"wait no-" Y/N used her gun and knocked the man out, silencing what ever pleas or complaint he had. 

once the man was removed Y/N turned back to the group, "so let's continue."

the rest of the night was filled with light-hearted banter and not so innocent threats. 

Y/N and Namjoon never got to talk. 

《ⓡⓔⓥⓔⓐⓛⓔⓓ》

yay update!

this one is kinda short? it's because the next one is packing a lot!

THANK YOU ALL FOR 100 READS!

i hope you enjoyed. see you in the next chapter.

🅥🅞🅣🅔                                🅒🅞🅜🅜🅔🅝🅣