Ava Sharpe- Legends(Short)

Y/n's POV SEASON 5

My older sister Sara is currently yelling at the team for something they did. I'm just sitting next to my girlfriend Ava on the stairs to the office. She leans her head on my shoulder, we didn't do anything wrong, but the others did. I kiss Ava's head and she tucks her face into my neck more.

I unlock my phone and hand it to Ava, since she left her phone in our room. She happily takes it and goes to my gallery, she enjoys looking at our pictures together. "Where were you?!" Sara yells at Amaya and Nate, I smirk. I raise my left hand so it doesn't bother Ava. "Y/n?" Sara asks, I put my hand down.

"I happen to know where Amaya and Nate went." I tell her and she looks at me.

"Where?" Sara asks me and I smirk.

I made a hand gesture of fucking, and she smirks. I tune her out again as I look at my phone which Ava is scrolling through pictures of us.

She gets to a photo of her in lingerie when I was working late at the Bureau to get me home, she blushes and groans. "I happen to love that picture." I tell her and she blushes more. She just keeps going until she comes across a ring photo, I quickly take my phone away from her and look down.

"Babe?" Ava asks and I look at her, "Why do you have that saved?"

"Umm. Future?" I say more as a question, she smiles at me.

"Okay." Ava whispers, I turn my body to lean against the door way and spread my legs, Ava sits her back against my chest and smiles.

I turn my phone on again and hand it back to her, she sinks into me so she has the back of her head on my chest, upper stomach area. She puts the camera in selfie mode and looks at me, I nod and smile. She takes a few pictures of us and then goes back to scrolling through Instagram.

"Y/n!" Sara says and I look at her, I hum.

"Yes?" I ask her and she waves me over. "No." I tell her and wrap my arms around Ava's neck from behind.

She sighs and walks over to me, I look at her again and smile. My smile always gets her happy and not mad anymore. "Can you watch the legends with Ava? I have a date with Nyssa." Sara asks me and I nod.

"Sure, big sis." I tell her and she walks away. She goes to get ready, "Legends! Go to your rooms until I say so!" I shout and they all run off. Ava chuckles and looks up at me, I smile down at her. I peck her lips a few times in a row and she giggles. "I love you." I tell her and she smiles wider.

"I love you too." Ava whispers to me and I kiss all over her face, while she laughs.