(G!P) Hosie- Sugar Daddy

3rd person's POV

Hope has had a sugar baby for the past 3 years and she got another one a month ago.

Josie is still slightly new and as she walks through the building to get to Hope's office, she bumps into someone and her drink goes all over them.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Josie rushes out as she looks at the person.

They smile, "Don't worry about it." They say and Josie finally looks at her face.

"I'm Josie." Josie says and the person shakes her hand.

"Y/n." Y/n says before they continue on their journey to Hope's office.

Y/n walks right in and Hope looks up, "Hey daddy." Y/n says as she goes to Hope's side.

"Hey babygirl." Hope says as Josie stays by the door in shock.

Hope stands up and hugs Y/n, causing her to her neck in Hope's neck. Y/n puts her hands in Hope's back pockets, swiping her wallet.

"Babygirl." Hope chuckles as Y/n smiles at her innocently. "Don't go over board." Hope says and hands Y/n her debit card.

"You okay, Jo?" Hope asks as she pulls away from Y/n.

"Yeah." Josie says quickly and Hope smirks.

"Don't mumble, baby." Hope says and Josie blushes as she gulps.

"Sorry." Josie apologizes before walking up to Hope and kissing her cheek. "I'm just shocked she called you daddy out in the open."

"You don't feel comfortable with it yet, but Y/n's been my sugar baby for the last 3 years. She's comfortable." Hope explains and Josie nods.

Y/n couldn't help but stare at Josie as she bites her lip. "Looks like Y/n's taken a liking to you." Hope says as she sits back down and smirks at the two.

"Can you blame me, daddy?" Y/n asks her and Hope shakes her head, leaning back.

"No, I cannot." Hope says and Josie blushes. "Y/n, why don't you take Josie out and have some fun." Hope suggests, "Wearing one of my shirts." Hope adds, pointing to a closet in her office.

Y/n walks over and takes out one of Hope's dress shirts. She takes off her shirt causing Josie to stare as she blushes. Y/n slips the shirt on and walks over to Hope.

"Can you help me, daddy?" Y/n asks with a pout and Hope chuckles before nodding.

Y/n walks in between her legs and Hope buttons the shirt up. "Thank you daddy." Y/n leans down and kisses her.

Hope moans slightly, "No problem, babygirl. Go have fun." Hope says as she taps Y/n's ass.

Y/n giggles before she walks over to Josie and grabs her hand. "Come on!" Y/n says tugging Josie along.

She tugs them to her car and drives them to the mall.

During their time spent together, they end up, instantly connecting. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" Josie asks nervously as they park back at Hope's building.

"Of course Jo!" Y/n says and Josie smiles, kissing her cheek before getting out. Y/n gets out too as she blushes. "Let's go see daddy." Y/n says and Josie nods.

4 months later...

Josie and Y/n have been seeing each other for 3 months now. But Y/n has feelings for Hope too, little did she know that Josie was feeling the same.

They are currently making out in the elevator, going to Hope's floor. "Baby." Y/n pulls away and Josie goes to whine but stops herself. "I have something to tell you."