Alex Danvers-Lazy Day

Y/n's POV

I wake up and I feel a warm body around me. I smile thinking of last night activities with my new fiancée. I turn around and bury my face in her neck. "Good morning." Alex whispers, voice still hoarse last night.

"No morning is good." I whine to her and she chuckles at me.

"What will make it better?" Alex asks me and I pull my face away from her neck.

"Coffee, kisses and cuddles." I tell her and she smiles widely before getting up and throwing on my shirt and her panties. We live in Alex's place, she asked me to move in 2 years ago. Now, a year later, Alex asked me to marry her last night after a romantic dinner.

I see Alex put on a pot of coffee, I quickly throw on Alex's shirt and get new panties, because the ones from last night were destroyed. I walk into the kitchen and wrap my arms around Alex's waist from behind.

Alex turns around and picks me up and sits me on the counter, she stands in between my legs and smiles at me. I run my hand through her red hair and she puts her hands on my thighs. Alex pecks my lips before leaving my embrace to cook us breakfast.

When breakfast is ready she helps me down from the counter and we sit at the table and chat while eating. I finish eating and go to stand up but I'm just pushed back down on the chair. "You sit my beautiful fiancée." Alex says and I smile. She takes our plates and washes them.

She walks over to me and picks me up bridal style, I bury my face in her neck. She puts me down on the couch and hovers over me, I wrap my arms around her shoulders and pull her down to land her head on my chest.

Alex pulls a blanket over us and cuddles into my chest while I keep my arms around her neck and shoulders.

We watch a lot of movies and now Alex looked up at me. I look down at her and she kisses me, I instantly kiss back and she moves up to hover over me.

Alex moves her kisses to my neck and collar bone, "Best lazy day ever." I say before Alex puts her hand under the shirt and in my underwear.