Cat Valentine

Y/n's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing and then my alarm going off right after. I shut off my alarm and look who's calling me. I smile, Cat.

I answer, "Hey, princess." I yawn and she giggles.

"Hey, Y/n/n!" Cat says happily and I smile widely.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you can pick me up and drive me to school today." Cat says.

"Sure, babygirl. Let me get ready and I'll be there soon, okay? You get to see my new hair." I tell her and I hear her giggle as I get out of my bed in just my sports bra and boxers.

"I can't wait! It's red like mine right?" Cat asks me, she's wanted me to dye my hair red with her since we got together and after being together for over a year, I decided to do it.

"Yes it is, baby. I have to go get ready but I'll be there soon." I tell her.

"Okay! I'll see you in a bit, baby!" Cat squeals before hanging up and I smile at my phone before getting my clothes out and getting dressed. I slip on my shoes that go with my outfit before I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and then do my hair.

 I slip on my shoes that go with my outfit before I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and then do my hair

A little longer and more red

(^^^Outfit^^^)

I pull my hood up over my hair, careful not to ruin it that much before grabbing my keys, wallet and phone, putting them in my pockets before going into the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast.

"Morning, honey." She says and I smile, kissing her cheek causing her to beam.

"Morning, Mom." I say and she kisses my head before I take some breakfast and sit down to eat it quickly. "Thanks, Mom. I have to go get Cat." I tell her as I put my plate in the sink and she smiles at me.

I quickly run back up to my room and grab my backpack before I go back downstairs and walk to the door.

"Tell her she has to come for dinner tonight." Mom says and I nod, with a chuckle.