Meredith Grey- Nap (Short)

Pregnant Meredith, soft fluff

Y/n's POV

I hear the door to the on-call room open and close before I feel a weight on top of me, I smile but don't open my eyes. I know who it is.

"Hey." I whisper as I gently kiss her shoulder and cheek and she cuddles into my neck.

"Hi." My pregnant, clingy wife whispers.

"You okay, love?" I ask gently and she nods.

"Long day." Meredith tells me as she slides off me only to cuddle into my side.

"Are your feet hurting?" I ask her, ever since she's gotten a little bump her feet are starting to hurt.

Meredith nods slightly into my shoulder. I sit up and she whines, "No." Meredith says and I smile.

I lay her down and put her feet on my lap and take off her shoes. I begin to massage her feet and she sighs deeply, relaxing.

The door opens and my friend Miranda walks in, she laughs. "Oh my, you're whipped." Miranda says and I shrug.

"Tucker didn't do this for you." I tell her and she glares at me.

"No, he did not." Miranda says as she closes the door and lays down on the other bunk.

When I finish massaging Meredith's feet, she puts on her shoes and pulls me to lay down, and cuddles into me.

"Thank you," Meredith says quietly, gently kissing my neck.

I smile and close my eyes, listening to Meredith's breathing as I put my hand on her growing stomach.

When Meredith's breathing evens out, I fall asleep.

I wake up to my pager going off and I hear a groan next to me. I look at my pager and see it's to the ER for a consult.

I groan and stand up, kissing Meredith's forehead before leaving.

I get to the ER and walk over to Owen who directs me to a woman.

When I finish, I walk to the 3rd floor nurse's station and start to do the chart.

After a few minutes, I feel someone attach themselves to my side. "Hey." Meredith whispers and I turn to her.

"Hello." I smile at her before finishing the chart quickly.

"When we get home can you put the kids to bed?" Meredith asks me as we start to the Attending's lounge.

"Sure, love." I kiss her cheek.

We quickly change before grabbing our backs and going to the day care. "Mama!" Bailey rushes to me while Zola rushes to Meredith.

"Mom!" Zola says and she reaches her mother and I smile.

I pick Bailey up and hold the 2 year old on my hip. Bailey's is a mama's boy and Zola's a mommy's girl.

I watch as Zola wants her mother to carry her and Meredith slowly leans down and picks her up.

"Ready guys?" I ask and they nod so me and Meredith walk to the elevator. "What do you guys want for dinner?" I ask the kids.

"Pasta!" They both cheer and I chuckle, looking to Meredith who nods.

"Pasta it is." I say and they smile widely before the elevator opens to the ground floor.

We walk to the car and I buckle Bailey in before I quickly but gently push Meredith to the passenger seat and buckle Zola in.

I get into the driver's seat and put on my seatbelt. Meredith grips my chin and kisses me before leaning back against her seat. I smile and begin driving home.

I see Amelia and Maggie's car as I pull into the driveway. When I park, I get out and get the kids out as Meredith walks to the door.

The kids run in as I grab mine and Meredith's bags.

I follow them into the house and drop our bags by the door, I see Meredith trying to take off her coat so I quickly help her out of it.

Meredith turns around and kisses me deeply, catching me by surprise. I moan slightly into her mouth as she grips the back of my neck and my shoulder. I put my hands on her hips, I squeeze slightly and she sighs into my mouth.

"One round." Meredith mutters against my neck as she sucks on it.

"One round." I repeat and I grab her hand, pulling her upstairs and into our room. "Watch the kids!" I shout as I walk past Amelia and Maggie's rooms.

I push Meredith against the door as I close it and she moans, I lock it as I kiss her neck. "Strip, on the bed." I tell her and she quickly strips and lays on the bed.

I get out of my clothes before instantly getting in between Meredith's legs.

30 minutes later, I fall beside Meredith as she pants. I quickly get up and put on boxers and a sports bra, I put on some sweatpants and a t shirt before I kiss Meredith's head.

"I have to go make dinner." I tell her and she nods slightly.

"I'll be down in a few minutes." Meredith says and I nod, walking out of the room and downstairs to see Maggie and Amelia playing with Bailey and Zola.

"Finally. I thought you two would go at it for hours." Amelia teases and I shrug.

"She's pregnant and horny." I tell her before going into the kitchen and washing my hands before starting dinner.

After 30 minutes, the foods done and Meredith walks, or waddles into the room to set the table and sitting down in her seat.

I put the food on the table before calling everyone in. Bailey runs over and I put him in his chair, same with Zola.

I give the kids their food before sitting next to Meredith and getting mine and her food.

We all sit and eat as we talk about our days. When I finish, I put my plate in the sink before helping Meredith stand up so she can put her plate in the sink too.

"Bed time!" I call out as the kids finish their dinner. It was a late dinner so it's around 9.

The kids run upstairs to get ready as me and Meredith slowly made our way up.

I put Bailey to bed as Meredith puts Zola to bed before we kiss both of their heads and gently close the door after turning off the light and leaving.

We walk to our room and lay down, "Love you." Meredith mutters, already half asleep and I smile.

"I love you, more." I whisper in her ear as she cuddles into me before we both fall asleep.