Zari Tomaz- Another Constantine

John's POV Season 5

The team is fighting a demon and I'm getting ready to do a spell. "John! We need help!" Sara shouts, I nod and start to chant.

The spell fails but before we all could die by the demon, I heard a voice I haven't heard in over 2 years. "(LATIN SPELL)" She says and the demon goes back to hell. "Johnny." She addresses me and I smile sheepishly at her.

Y/n's POV

I hear my brothers voice and he messes up a spell, I quickly jump in and save them. "Johnny." I say and he smiles at me.

"Y/n?" Sara asks and I nod.

"Hey Lance." I say and hug her.

"Who is this?" A hot black haired women asks.

"Y/n Constantine." I say and wave.

"Another Constantine?!" A geeky guy says, "I'm Gary!" He says and I nod.

"Forgot something." I tell them and turn to my brother, I punch him and he falls on the ground. "Bloody bastard." I say and he nods.

"I deserved that." John says and stands up.

"You deserve a lot worse! You left me in hell!" I shout at him and Sara looks at me.

"He left you hell?!" Sara asks and I nod.

"That's why you haven't seen me lately, for 2 years!" I say and Sara punches John too.

"That women, gave me my soul back!" Sara yells at him and he gets up again.

"Wait? Your the one who gave Sara her soul back?" A tall blonde asks and I nod.

"Yeah, but my little brother here, is a jackass and a selfish bastard." I tell her and she nods.

"I agree with you there." She says. "Ava Sharpe." She says and holds her hand out, I shake it before pulling away.

"Y/n, its good to see you again." Ray says and I smile.

"Hey Ray." I say and hug him.

"Nate Heywood." Nate says and I shake his hand.

"Astra, good to see ya." I say and shake her hand. "Thank you for getting me out of hell before." I say and she nods.

"No problem." Astra says and I look at John.

"You let her out?!" He asks Astra.

"She's a friend." Astra shrugs and I smirk.

"Who is this?" I ask and point to the girl from before.

"Zari Tomaz." I shake her hand and my wolf goes crazy.

"Mate. Mate. Mate!" My wolf says in my head, I let go of her hand and control my wolf. My eyes flash yellow for a second before going back to normal.

"What are you?" Nate ask and I smile.

"Hybrid of a werewolf and a witch." I tell him, John rolls his eyes. "Don't forget your the one who made me like this." I tell him and he sighs.

"I said I am sorry!" John shouts at me, I glare and growl at him.

"Ha, her wolf still doesn't like you." Sara says and wraps her arm around my shoulders. "Now! Time for a drink!" Sara says and I nod.

"Always up for a drink with a friend." I tell her and she smiles.

"Ship time!" Sara cheers and we start to walk to the ship, when we walk in I'm greeted by Gideon.

"Nice to see you again Ms. Constantine." Gideon says.

"Gideon please, It's Y/n." I tell her.

"Of course Y/n." Gideon replies and I smile.

"Hey Sara, can I talk to you alone?" I ask her and she nods. She takes me to her room and tilts her head.

"What's up?" Sara asks me and I smile.

"I found my mate." I tell her and she cheers.

"Who is it?" Sara asks.

"Zari." I say quietly.

"What?!" Sara asks me and I look at her.

"When I shook her hand my wolf kept saying 'mate'." I explain to her and she nods. "I'm going to be in pain until we kiss." I tell her and she looks worried.

"I'll call her over and just kiss her." Sara says and I agree around a minute of thinking. "Gideon get Zari over here." Sara says and Zari shows up.

"What's up Cap?" She asks and Sara just walks away, she turns to me. Before she can talk I kiss her, she's surprised but kisses me back. She pulls back, "You just cured my headache." She says laughing.

"Your my mate." I tell her and she looks confused, I explain it to her and she nods. She moves her hair from her neck and allows me to bite gently to mark her. She winces slightly but that soon turns into pleasure and she lets a soft moan slip.

I pull away and smile at her, she smiles back and grabs my hand. She pulls me towards the kitchen where everyone is and pushes me down on a chair, she then sits on my lap and Sara smiles at me.