Wanda Maximoff- Mission

Y/n's POV

I'm in love with an avenger. It's not a good idea but I couldn't help myself. We've been dating for a year now.

You see, I'm the leader of the Mafia. I ran into Wanda at a bar and we instantly hit it off.

I'm planning something special for Wanda so I'm walking into the Compound now with flowers. "Guys, I can't do this anymore!" I hear Wanda shout and I drop my smile as I continue to listen. Friday hasn't told anyone I'm here because I asked her to surprise Wanda.

"Just a little longer, Wanda. We just need information." I hear Natasha say.

"I can't! Y/n thinks I'm in love with her, when I'm not, and I can't take it anymore!" Wanda says and I feel a few tears in my eyes.

I wipe my tears away before stepping into the room and everyone looks at me. "Hey Wanda." I say and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

Wanda's mouth opens but I hold my hand up to stop her. "It's fine." I say and sniffle. "Here." I say and toss her the flowers.

"I guess it wasn't real." I say and Wanda steps closer to me, I shake my head and take a step back. "I shouldn't have believed it. Who would fall in love with me? Certainly not a hero."

I sigh, "You know, I was about to ask to leave the Mafia for you?" I say looking at Wanda and I see tears come into her eyes. I look at the rest of the team, "I was gonna leave and give you information on everything. I thought you would have protected me for it. I guess I was wrong." I shrug.

I chuckle, "I won't be needing this anymore." I say and reach into my blazer pocket of my Mafia suit.

The team gets ready to attack, thinking I have a weapon. I raise my other hand and they calm a bit.

I pull out a ring box and sigh, I toss it to Wanda. "You should have it. It was for you anyways." I say and Wanda looks at the box with tears flowing down her face. "I was just a mission." I say and walk out.

"Y/n! Wait! Please!" I hear Wanda shout after me, I just continue to walk back to my car.

I get into my car and drive away, back to my compound for the Mafia. When I walk in everyone looks at me terrified.

After about 2 hours there is a knock on my door, "Come in!" I shout and I look up to see my men dragging Wanda and Natasha in here. "Let them go." I say as I stand up.

I walk over to the men, "What did I say about Wanda? Huh?!" I ask them and they shake.

"N-Not to hurt or touch her!" One whimpers out.

"Good! Now get out!" I say and they run out. "Stupid." I mumble and go back to my desk.

I sit down and go back to my papers, "What are you doing here?" I ask as I sign somethings.

"I was dragged here." Natasha grumbles and I smile slightly before making my face go emotionless.

"I came for you." Wanda says softly.

I sigh, "What makes you think I want to see you?" I ask her, she frowns. "Natasha here." I say and hand her a piece of paper that lets her out of this place unharmed.

She quickly leaves, I turn to Wanda. "I love you." Wanda tells me and I shake my head.

"No you don't. I was a mission remember." I say and she flinches at my bitter tone.

"You know, all you had to do was ask me for it." I tell her and she looks at me confused. "I'm so head over heels for you, I would have just told you." I say with a shrug.

I see light hit her hand and see she has the engagement ring on. "You're wearing the ring." I say quietly and she nods with a smile.

"I would have said yes." She tells me.

"Why? You said it yourself, you're not in love with me." I say and she shakes her head.

"I just wanted them to end the mission so I could just be with you for me." Wanda tells me and I nod slowly. Wanda walks over to me slowly, looking at my face.

Wanda straddles my lap and I look up at her as I put my hands on her hips. She smiles down at me, before wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me.

I wrap my arms around Wanda and pull her as close as possible as I bury my face in her neck. I feel the vibrations from Wanda's chest as she giggles.

I stand up and Wanda squeals as she wraps her legs around my waist, I sit her on my desk.

I start to kiss her neck and she moans. I quickly unbutton her jeans and slide my hand into her underwear.

Wanda moans softly into my ear and I suck a large hickey on her neck. I slip 2 fingers into Wanda without warning and she moans loudly, "Y/n!" She shouts and I smirk as I pump my fingers fast.

Her legs start to tremble as she bites down on my neck as she cums. "God, I missed that." Wanda says and I chuckle.

I kiss her head, "I have to do something." I say and Wanda looks confused.

I take the ring off her finger and drop to one knee, "Will you marry me?" I ask her and she smiles before nodding. I smile widely and stand up as I slip the ring back on her finger.