Caity Lotz- Crush (Short)

Y/n's POV

"Just ask her out!" Nick says, I shake my head. The cast wants me to tell Caity my feelings.

"I can't just ask her out! What if she doesn't feel the same?!" I ask him, he sighs.

"Just tell her how you feel." Tala says making Nick, Brandon and Maisie agree.

I think about it for a few minutes before nodding. "I'll do it!" I say and they cheer.

"Finally!" Brandon says and they laugh.

I quickly run away to find Caity. I find her and call her name she turns around, "What's up Y/n?" Caity asks me with a smile.

"I have something to tell you." I say, and she nods.

"I have something to tell you too!" Caity says and I nod. Caity is also my bestfriend, we met on Arrow. My older brother is Stephen Amell.

"You can go first." I insist and she nods.

"Jes kissed me!" Caity cheers, I put on a fake smile.

"That's great!" I exclaim and she nods.

"What did you want to tell me?" She asks me, I shake my head.

"It's nothing." I tell her and walk away trying not to cry.

I run to my trailer and sob into my pillow, I hear a knock on the door. "It's me Tala."

"Come in!" I call out.

"What happened?" She asks as she hugs me.

"She's dating Jes." I cry out and she sighs. Jes knew how I felt and how I am in love with Caity but she kissed her anyway.

For the past few weeks I've been ignoring and avoiding Jes and Caity at all costs. I cry myself to sleep. I've been in love with Caity since she showed up on Arrow and that was 6 years ago.

I'm ahead in my scenes because I've buried myself in my work so I'm taking 2 weeks off.

I'm in my trailer with Tala since she's been here for me the whole time. "Enjoy your 2 weeks off." Tala says and I nod. "Let's go tell the others."

We walk to the main break room and everyone is there, "I have something to say." I say and everyone turns to me, I look at Caity cuddled into Jes' side before I quickly look away, "I'm ahead in my scenes so I'm taking a 2 week break." I tell them and they all nod while Caity looks upset and... mad?

They all hug me and I walk away to get my things since the days over.

Tala's POV

After Y/n leaves, everyone glares at Caity and Jes. "Why is everyone looking at us?" Jes asks and I scoff.

"Because you guys made Y/n leave! Jes you know she's in love with Caity!" I shout at her and Caity's jaw drops. "Yeah! She's in love with you! She was going to tell you before you told her that you kissed Jes!" I finish and storm out.

Y/n's POV

I got into my car and started it, I was about to put it into drive before I heard a knock on the window.

I look at it's Caity, I unlock my door. She climbs in the passengers seat, "What?" I ask her.

"I'm sorry." Caity says and I look at her, I look confused.

"For?" I ask her.

"For everything..." Caity tells me, "I love you."

I'm shocked and as I go to say something, Caity kisses me, I snap out of my daze and kiss back. "Your with Jes." I whisper as she pulls away.

"Mutual agreement to break up." Caity says and I nod. I kiss her and she straddles my lap.

She grinds into my lap, causing me to moan. "Drive to your house." Caity tells me and I nod.

Caity gets back into her seat before she palms me through my jeans. "Fuck." I whisper.

"I need you." Caity whispers into my ear.

I quickly drive to my house before me and Caity run inside.

As we get inside I lock the door and slam her again the wall. Caity pushes me back a bit before getting on her knees and unbuckling my belt.

She slides my jeans down along with my underwear, causing my 10 in member to be free.

Caity looks up at me as she takes me into her mouth. "Jesus, baby girl." I groan.

She moans at the name, she deeps throats me and I look at her in shock. "No gag reflex." She tells me and I groan.

She stands up, "I'm also on birth control." Caity whispers into my ear.

"Bedroom." I growl and she runs there. I pull my pants up before following into my bedroom.

When I get there she's naked on my bed. "Good girl." I say and crawl on top of her.