Teresa Lisbon

Y/n's POV

"Jane siblings!" Lisbon calls out as me and my brother are sleeping on our couches.

We jump up and walk over to her, I look at her through sleepily eyes, "Yes?" Jane asks as he starts making himself tea.

"Yes, my love?" I ask her, Teresa gives me a small smile.

"New case. You," She says pointing to my brother, "Go work it with Rigsby, Cho and Van Pelt." She says and he nods, walking out of the building with the others leaving me and my girlfriend.

"Now you." She starts before kicking off her shoes and laying on my couch, "Come here." Teresa says and I take off my suit jacket, putting it over a chair before kicking off my shoes and laying between her legs, with my head on her chest.

Teresa starts to run her hands through my blonde hair like my brothers, gently scratching. "Mmm." I hum and she chuckles.

"You're so nice." I whisper and I feel her kiss my head. I lean up slowly and kiss her cheek before putting my head back down, noticing her blush and I hear her heart beat faster.

"You're making me soft, Jane." Lisbon tells me, I smile.

"Love you." I whisper.

"Love you too," She whispers into my hair before I fall asleep.

When I wake up it's to Teresa whispering harshly. "Shut up!" She whispers, while continuing the stroke my hair.

"Agent Lisbon's gone soft." Rigsby teases her quietly and I bury my face into Teresa's neck more, "Awe, you're blushing."

"Go away, Rigsby." I mumble and I hear a chuckle before I hear footsteps walking away.

I pick my head up slightly to see Teresa looking at me, "You look so tired, Y/n." She whispers as she cups my cheek and gently rubs it with her thumb.

"I am. Someone kept me up last night." I mumble teasingly and she blushes a dark red.

"Stop." She says as she buries her face in my shoulder.

"You weren't saying that last night." I whisper to her and she whines. "But you were doing that." I say and she groans, "That too."

"Could you not?" She says and I smile innocently at her, she chuckles shaking her head slightly.

"Did they catch the bad guy?" I ask her, changing the subject.

"Yes they did, surprisingly." Teresa tells me and I smile. "You're couch is comfortable."

"I know." I say, it was Teresa's first time laying on my couch since she's normally up and solving murders.

"I now know why you sleep here, a lot." Teresa says.

"I always sleep here because before we started dating, you would stay here at night and work. Whenever you fell asleep, I gently picked you up and set you down on the couch in the break room." I tell her.

"That was you?!" She says and I nod.

"Who else would it be?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Move in with me." Teresa says suddenly, I look up at her.

"What?" I ask her.

"Move in with me." She repeats, "So you don't have to sleep on the couch and when I stay overnight you can stay with me." She offers and I nod.

"Sure, darling." I say and she shivers slightly because I say that right next to her ear. I chuckle and gently bite her ear lobe and she bits her lip to keep herself from moaning.