Sara Lance- Second Chance

A request that didn't really give me guide lines but I hope you like it.

Y/n's POV

I roll my eyes as I walk away from the kitchen. I just walked in on Sara and Ava making out.

Ava is Sara's most recent fling. (I DON'T THINK THIS! IT'S FOR THE STORY)

I dated Sara but I almost regret it. Key word, 'almost'. I dated her for a few months at the start of our adventure with Rip but then she broke up with me when I was about to admit I fell in love with her.

She didn't give me a reason, just told me we had to break up. I asked her constantly why but she called me clingy and annoying whenever I tried to ask.

So I gave up. I don't talk to her, the only time I listen to her is when she makes a plan.

As I walk back to my room, I run into Zari. "Hey, Z." I say.

"Hey, Y/n/n." She says and I smile at her.

"If you're going to the kitchen, don't." I tell her and she nods, looking at me sadly.

"Sara and Ava?" Zari asks and I nod.

"Can't do anything about it so, I'm just dealing with it." I say and she nods.

"Well good luck." She says as she puts a hand on my arm before walking away as I give her a smile, she returns.

"What was that?" I hear a voice ask and I roll my eyes, turning around to face Sara.

"What?" I ask her.

"That with Zari." She clarifies, I shrug.

"Nothing, she's a friend." I tell her.

"You can't date teammates, Y/n/n!" She says, using my nickname from when we were dating.

"First, don't call me that! Second, what about you and Ava. Zari and Charlie? Ray and Nora? Hell! Even me and you?" I exclaim and she looks shocked.

"Why can't I call you that?" Sara asks me, completely ignoring the other part of my sentence.

"Because you only called me that when were dating. I can't handle it, okay? I just can't. Even after the last 3 years, I can't get over the fact you dumped me for no reason. I never even told you-" I cut myself off before I tell her something, I'll regret.

"Tell me what?" Sara asks me and I sigh. No going back now.

"That I fell in love with you." I shrug, ignoring her shocked face I continue. "That day you broke up with me on the date I planned? I was going to tell you I love you but you broke up with me." I say and I wipe away a tear that's going down my cheek.

"I-I didn't know." She says quietly.

"How could you?" I say before I walk away from her.

I walk to my room and lay down on my bed.

After a few hours, Gideon calls me to the bridge. I sigh and get up, walking to the bridge.

I see Sara watch me walk over and sit down, waiting on the time jump.

"Okay, the mission is..."

After the mission

"Y/n!" Sara shouts, chasing after me as I walk to my room.

I ignore her and continue to my room, "Gideon don't let anyone in unless I tell you to." I say as the doors close on Sara's face.

"Of course." Gideon says, I change out of the time period clothes and lay on my bed again.

After a few hours, I get hungry so I walk out to the kitchen and peak in to make sure Sara and Ava aren't in there.

"Why did you peak around the corner?" Sara asks amused and I give her a blank look.

"The last time I walked in, you and Ava were making out on the counter." I tell her and her face drops.

"Hey, Gids. My regular please." I say.

"Certainly." Gideon says and fabricates it. (Whatever you want)

I grab a fork and start eating it as Sara stares at me, I don't comment on it.

"I fell in love with you, too." Sara says and I pause before ignoring her. "That's why I ended it. The last time I loved someone was Oliver and he only wanted my body. Then I ended up getting saved by Nyssa. Who only didn't want to be lonely." Sara further explains.

"After I broke up with you, I distracted myself with other women who I don't care about. When you kept asking why I broke up with you, I didn't want to tell you the real reason so I didn't say anything and just called you clingy. I thought you wouldn't want to get back together." Sara continues as I stand up and put my plate in the sink.

"Are you hoping to get another chance here?" I ask her and she nods slightly.

"But if you don't want to, I'll completely understand and I won't bother you anymore." Sara quickly says and I nod.

"Can I have time to think about it?" I ask her and Sara nods.

"Whatever you want." Sara says and I give her a small smile before walking out to Zari's room.

I gently knock on the door and Charlie answers, I smile at her a bit, "Hey, I was just wondering if I could talk to Zari?" I ask her and she nods, turning back into the room.

"Babe, Y/n wants to talk to you." They say and Zari appears.

"Thanks, baby. I'll be back." Zari says kisses Charlie deeply before we walk to my room. "What's up?"

"Um, Sara asked for a second chance and told me she is in love with me." I explain and she nods. "What should I do? I wanna give her a second chance but I don't want to get hurt."

"Then give her another chance but tell her she has to gain your trust." Zari says and I nod.

We continue talking before she leaves to go back to Charlie.

"Have fun fucking!" I shout down the hallway and I hear her footsteps run back towards me, I quickly lock my door.

"Fuck off!" She says before I hear her walk away, I smile before getting changed into pajamas and going to bed.

When I wake up, it's from my alarm and I groan and turn it off. I get up, get dressed and head to the kitchen.

I hear a conversation from inside. "No, Ava." I hear Sara say.

"Come on. Why not?" Ava asks her and I peak around the corner to see Ava trying to put her hands around Sara's waist but Sara keeps backing up.

"Because I just asked for a second chance with the woman I love. I'm not screwing it up." Sara says and Ava rolls her eyes, walking away. Luckily she walks out the other entrance.

I wait a minute before walking in and Sara quickly looks up at me, smiling. "I've decided that I'll give you the chance." I say and she goes to say something but I cut her off, "But, you have to gain my trust again." I say and she nods.

"Thank you." Sara says as she takes my hands and I smile at her.

Sara leans in and passionately kisses me, I smile against her lips and wrap my arms around her waist.

She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me down more. "Hm." I sigh against her lips before pulling away and she smiles, burying her face into neck.

"I love you." Sara mutters against my neck, I smile and kiss the side of her head.

"I love you." I repeat back to her.

A little short but I hope you enjoy it!