(G!P)Tribrid Hope & Heretic Josie

Y/n's POV

Everyone in the school is afraid of doing anything out of place because of Hope and Josie. They are afraid that they will hurt me because one is full of dark magic and they both have no humanity. I don't see it that way, I love them and they love me.

After Hope turned into the Tribrid, she turned Josie because they were dating. Then I transferred to the school and they instantly fell for me and I fell for them too. I'm a witch and love them for them.

Right now, I'm on my way to the dorm we all share. I walk in to see my girlfriends, "Hey babe." Josie says with a smile as she sits on the bed.

"Hey baby." I say and put my books down before walking over to her. "Hi Hopey." I say and she smiles at me.

"Hello, love." Hope says and I blush. I hear a gust of wind and feel someone's hands on my waist from behind.

"Hopey!" I exclaim and she chuckles as she kisses my neck.

"I'm hungry." Hope says with a shrug and I look at Josie, asking her if she's is hungry too.

She nods and walks over. They both feed on me because they can both control the blood lust and I trust them.

Josie stands in front of me and puts her face the right side of my neck while Hope is behind me and puts her face in the left side of my neck.

They both gently kiss my neck before biting down with their fangs. I moan, and put my hands on the back of their necks.

After a bit they both start to pull away, I quickly force them back down again. "Don't stop. It feels so good." I moan out.

They start to drink my blood slower so I'll last longer. My legs give out and Hope quickly grabs my waist before pulling away, Josie pulls away too.

"You taste so good." Josie says and I blush as Hope carries me to our bed.

Hope lays me down and feeds me her blood, causing my neck to heal. "That felt so good." I tell them and they chuckle.

Hope lays down next to me and I lay my head on her chest as Josie spoons me from behind.

Josie puts on a movie for me to let my heart pump more blood.

After the movie I start to kiss Hope's neck. "Hmm. Babygirl." Hope mumbles and I hum against her neck. "Babe." Hope says and Josie pulls me away from her and hovers over me.

I smile as I cup her cheeks and pull her down for a kiss. I feel something against my thigh and I know what it is. I reach my hand down and palm Hope through her pants.

Josie starts to kiss down my neck while I start to take Hope's shirt off. I moan softly into Josie's ear and she straddles me before taking my shirt off.

I tug on Josie's shirt and she chuckles before taking it off. I put my hands on her waist, I sit up and kiss her as Hope moves behind me and grinds her hard-on into my back as she kisses my neck.

Hope unclips my bra and pulls it off, she tosses it to the floor. "The door." I moan out as Josie starts to kiss my chest.

Hope whispers a spell and the door locks and she silences the room. Josie gets off my lap before getting off the bed and stripping, Hope doing the same.

I drool over their bodies before Hope crawls on top of me. She grinds on me and I let out a moan before she takes off my pants and underwear. "Ready, love?" Hope asks me and I nod eagerly.

"Please." I whine out and she smirks, rubbing the tip along my folds. "Daddy, please!" I shout and she growls before pushing into me.

Josie crawls up and sits next to me, "Mommy, sit on my face, please." I request and she smirks before straddling my face.

I grab her thighs and pull her down, instantly attaching my mouth to her clit. "Fuck." Josie whispers and Hope speeds up.

I moan into Josie causing her to shudder, I pick up the speed on Josie's clit wanting her to cum faster. "Fuck, babygirl. You're so tight." Hope says and lifts one of my legs onto her shoulder causing her to go deeper.

"Y/n!" Josie screams as she cums. She falls beside me as Hope continues to pound into me.

"Daddy!" I cry out and grab Hope's hand, she intertwines our fingers and pushes them beside my head. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Not until I tell you, baby." Hope tells me and I whine, I squeeze her hand harder. "You're so tight."

"Mommy." I whine and Josie looks at me catching her breath. I reach my hand over and she grabs it, I squeeze her hand as Hope pounds into me.

"Cum for me, babygirl." Hope tells me and I instantly release and squirt all over Hope's member.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I feel Hope cum in me. Hope collapses on me and I rub her back. "Thank you daddy." I say and she smirks before lifting herself up again.

"Josie, get the strap." Hope says and Josie gets up to get the 11 inch strap. Not to mention Hope's member is 11 inches too. My eyes widen, knowing what she wants to do and I get more wet.

Hope pulls out of me and our mixed cum falls out of my pussy. Josie walks back over with the strap on, my mouth waters at the sight.

Hope moves behind me and puts me sitting up on my knees. Hope spreads my legs and lines up. Josie gets on her knees in front of me and lines up the strap. "Ready, babygirl?" Hope asks and I nod.

They both push in at the same time and I moan loudly. I lean my head back against Hope's shoulder, she reaches a hand up and chokes me.

Josie pulls 10 inches out before pushing back in and this time Hope pulls out 10 inches before pushing back in.

Josie hits my g spot, "Mommy!" I scream and I lift my head to look at her.

"You're doing so well, baby." Josie says and moves hair that is stuck to my forehead behind my ear.

"Have you been a good girl?" Hope asks me and I nod.

"Yes, daddy." I say in-between moans.

"Baby, speed up." Hope tells Josie and they start going faster.

"Can I cum daddy?" I ask Hope and she shakes her head.

I look to Josie with pleading eyes, my eyes starting to water. I lean my forehead on Josie's shoulder.

"Daddy, please." I whine as they keep edging me for an hour.

"1 more hour baby." Josie tells me and I nod.

Normally we go for hours upon hours. They must know I'm tired from school today. "Mommy, bite me, please?" I ask her and she nods before leaning into my neck and biting down.

Josie pulls back after a minute and I wipe the blood from her lips and let her lick it off my finger. "I love you!" I shout as they slow down knowing I'm close.

"Please, daddy. Please let me cum!" I beg her and Hope nods.

"Go ahead babygirl." Hope tells me and I squirt on Josie's abs. "Good girl." Hope says as she cums into my ass.

They go to pull out, I stop them, "Stay in." I whisper and Josie smiles kissing my cheek while Hope kisses my neck.

They gently lay us down with Hope behind me and Josie in front of me. "I love you guys." I whisper into Josie's neck.

"We love you too, love." Hope says.

I reach down and trace Josie's abs, knowing it helps her sleep. My eyes flutter closed and I drift off to sleep.