(G!P)Elizabeth Olsen- Costume

NEW DOCTOR STRANGE SPOILERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Lowkey, Lizzie looked amazing.

Y/n's POV

Me and Lizzie are getting ready to go to the new Doctor Strange premiere.

I'm wearing a causal black suit and waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Lizzie to come down. She's upstairs getting ready with her sisters.

I hear footsteps so I put my phone away and look up.

Damn.

I watch as my fiancée walks down the stairs with her sisters behind her. "Woah." I mumble as she reaches me and she smiles at me, gently cupping my cheek.

"Hi." Lizzie says with a smile.

"Hey. You look amazing." I say as I look at her jumpsuit.

I gently take her hand and spin her around, causing her to blush.

"I want someone to look at me, the way Y/n looks at Lizzie." MK says and Ashley nods, agreeing with her sister.

"We have to go." Lizzie says, and I nod dumbly as I stare at her.

Lizzie giggles and gently cups my cheek to kiss me.

I grab her hand and we walk out to the limo. I help Lizzie in before I get in beside her, "God damn, you look good." I say and she blushes.

"So you've said." Lizzie says and I nod.

"And I will continue to say because it's the truth." I say, "I can't wait to take this off of you."

"Stop." Lizzie gently slaps my arm as she blushes.

"Sorry, my love." I say as I kiss her cheek and wrap my arm around her shoulders, she cuddles into my side.

"I can't wait to see this movie." I say and she giggles.

"I got a new suit." Lizzie tells me and I groan.

I remember the last one she had in Endgame and it was amazing, along with the one from WandaVision.

"The things you do to me." I whisper in her ear and she smirks at me as the car stops and the door opens.

I get out before gently helping Lizzie out and we walk down the carpet for pictures.

"You look great!"

"Amazing!"

"Y/n, kiss her!"

"Kiss her cheek!"

"Adopt me!" I hear a fan yell and I chuckle as Lizzie giggles behind her hand.

I wrap my arm around Lizzie's waist and she puts her hand on my chest, I look down at her with a smile.

I lean down and gently kiss her cheek causing the fans to scream. "I love you." I whisper as I pull away.

"I love you, too." Lizzie whispers back as she pulls me down for a kiss, the fans going crazy.

We slowly walk down the carpet as they take pictures of us.

We walk into the theater and find our seats.

As people file in, I notice Lizzie shiver slightly, I stand up and shrug off my blazer, I gently pull her up and help her put it on.

"Thank you." Lizzie says as she kisses me and I smile.

"No problem, princess." I say and we sit down again.

After about 10 minutes, the movie begins.

During the movie

Right when Wanda changed into her suit, I got a boner.