| forty one |

Chapter.41

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte smiled into the camera, "I'm Charlotte Jenner. Drake also smiled at the camera, "I'm Drake."

"And this is the GQ couples quiz," Charlotte reached for the cards of questions. Drake looked up at her with a smirk and a look in his eyes. "Baby, why you nervous," Charlotte chuckled at the man.

Drake smacked his lips together and shook his head, "I ain't nervous. What you mean?"

"Yea, yea, sure," Charlotte read the first question in her head. "I've been studying for a whole year, and today's the test. I'm ready," Drake said confidently.

"Okay," Charlotte nodded her head, "Let's start you off easy. How many tattoos do I have?"

"Easy," Drake shook his head as Charlotte discarded the card by tossing it off camera. "You got two, you got our 'GG' tattoo on your wrist. And you got Lucious's name above your knee."

"Okay, but which knee," Charlotte raised her eyebrow at her boyfriend. Aubrey thought for a moment before he answered, "Left knee, and you saving your right knee for our kid."

"Very good baby," Charlotte smiled at him. Aubrey shrugged his shoulders, "It's almost like I've seen your body numerous times."

Charlotte chuckled and read the next question, "How long does it take to do my makeup?"

"Bruh, listen," Drake looked directly at the camera. "If it's just her doing her makeup, easy. An hour tops. But, when Ariel comes over and does her makeup, it's three damn hours every time." Charlotte laughed at his frustration.

"Ariel is very precise at beating this face, okay?" Charlotte hyped herself up as she looked into the large view finder in the camera.

"Next question, what am I most comfortable in going to bed?" Charlotte asked. Drake chuckled, "Nothing." Charlotte pursed her lips at him.

Drake shook his head, "Nah, I know the answer. Listen, you like the feeling of sleeping naked, but, you have a thing about being afraid of going to sleep naked, because what if something happens in the middle of the night? So, she sleeps no underwear or bra, but she wears one of my oversized shirts." Charlotte nodded her head in agreement.

"Like clockwork, Aubrey hands me a shirt to sleep in," Charlotte snapped her manicured fingers.

"And I always be asking her, why she just don't buy her own oversized shirts, instead of raiding my closet every night?" Drake said but Charlotte cut him off.

"Sweetie, why waist money in buying shirts, when I already have an infinite supply at my house already? Waist of money."

"She just don't wanna admit that I smell good, and it lingers on my clothes," Drake smirked at Charlotte. "Hell no, stinky," Charlotte shook her head and tried not to smirk.

"Who is my favorite actor and actress?" Charlotte read the next question. "You might struggle with this a bit."

Drake brought his hands up to his beard and played with it while thinking, "Actor is easy, you've always loved Will Smith."