8

88) When her alarm clock goes off and she wakes up in the most graceful way possible while still looking like a victoria secret model with perfect hair and makeup on already.

Um, no. Even Kylie Jenner probably wakes up looking like a troll.

89) "Hi my name is Ali Cowell and I am 17 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes."

^ EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FANFIC I SWEAR.

90) When everything is written in one big paragraph because bitch can't seem to figure out the enter button.

-_-

91) "He kissed me and I could feel butterflies swarm in my stomach."

Uh you might want to get that checked out because I'm pretty sure having bugs flying around in your stomach isn't normal.

92) When she has the complete normal life of a teenage girl and is on tumblr and twitter and all of that jazz every single day but never once has the name One Direction ever come up, ever.

Like seriously? I can't even go two seconds without hearing that name.

93) Liam: "Ah! A spoon!"
Me: "Ah! Typical crappy fanfic!"

94) When she hates a certain band but she goes to their concert because her friend really wanted her to come.

Okay no. I don't give a fuck who it is, I ain't wasting my hard earned money on tickets for a band I don't give a shit about.

95) Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but please move in with me, and have my babies?

^ lmao again, EVERY FUCKING FANFIC

96) And enough with the fucking tfios references. It's not cute or fun it's called STEALING ANOTHER PERSONS WORK. The oblivion and 'okay' references are straight out of the mother fucking book just get your own fucking ideas.

...

So idk how long this is bc I'm on my phone so I don't have word count but I hope that was at least a little funny. I've gotta go my sister is waking up and I need to take care of her. Bye!

-Holland