15

(PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING):
i'm very sorry to do this without warning, but i'm thinking this might be the end of dumb fanfiction moments. but, i want to do more humor books! if you guys have any ideas as to what i could do for another humor book, please put them below! :))

141) the boys don't even have enough time to tweet once a day most of the time but suddenly some random ass chick that niall just met in starbucks is now living with them so cANCEL THE CONCERTS AND INTERVIEWS AND MEET AND GREETS AND EVERYTHING ELSE BC WE NEED TO GIVE HER ALL OF OUR ATTENTION NOW.

lmao like are you sure you're prepared for world war iii bc the fangirls/boys are coming and there will be blood.

142) the girl has school, 3 jobs, her siblings that she has to take care of because of some traumatic shit that happened to her in the past, and a bunch of other shit but as soon as she meets one direction lmao fuck that she's spending every waking moment with them who cares about little 2 year old timmy he can fend for himself.

are shitting me?

143) "i don't think harry likes me. i mean, he kissed me and bought me flowers and proposed and i have been living in his house for the past 4 months but idk i just don't think he likes me."

*very subtly punches self in the face*

144) girl: "i just threw my hair up in a messy bun."
*insert pic of extremely complicated updo that would literally take hours for a professional cosmetologist to do*

damn i wish i was that good at messy buns.

145) "we locked lips"

well that sounds painful. you might want to have a doctor look at that.

146) when the only adjectives used to describe niall are irish and hungry.

like jUST NO FUCK YOU.

147) "his eyes turned black"

uM FUCK NO CALL THE DAMN PRIEST AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE OKAY HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN AMERICAN HORROR STORY LIKE WTF????
-
and that is the end of dumb fanfic moments.

again, if you guys have any ideas for what i could do for another humor book, comment below. (also, if you want to read it then don't delete this from your library yet bc once i post the new book i'll make a chapter on it)

thank you!
-holland