STOP HOLD UP (ice cream and cake)

(PLS READ)

lmao if you get the title reference than we are automatic bmukff (best magical unicorn kitten friends forever)

but anyways, this is not a chapter. i'm sawwy! i know i said i would update tonight but as i was typing and making all of my jokes and stuff, i felt this urge to not post and instead do something else. (i did not mean for that to sound sexual. oh no it didn't sound sexual until i said anything did it? dammit holland)

anywho, i know that i sometimes get the urge to rant on and on for days. and i do have a rant book for that, but there are some things i feel like i can't post in my rant book bc it would be too awkward or depressing or anything, and then my friend messaged me right then and just vented to me, so i thought that there must be other people who feel this way too. then i thought that a lot of my readers might feel this way and i didn't want that...

so, i want you all to just vent in the comments. just get it all out of your system and rant on and on. i don't care how long it is or how many things you rant about, just fucking let it out. you can swear and get pissed and metaphorically throw a table at the wall, just whatever. and if you need advice or someone to talk to, just ask. i know i will most definitely help and i'm sure that there are others who will too.

it doesn't even have to make sense, just rant.

-holland (wow what an awkward and cheesy way to end this chapter great job hol!)

(p.s- sorry i keep talking to myself lmfao)