14

136) "he pecked my lips"

chickens be like...

137) *has sex for the first time*
*gets pregnant bc lol condoms don't exist in fanfics da fuq*

138) the girl does absolutely everything right there is no way she can be wrong she's an absolute angel sent from the heavens above who the fuck do you think you are harry styles for getting mad at her because she cheated on you with your best friend????

139) me: *sees a story who's title starts with the word 'the' and ends with the word 'fic'

me: *screams* *exits out of fanfic* *deletes wattpad* *throws phone across room* *hides under bed and starts sobbing from flashbacks*

(word of advice, NEVER EVER EVER look up 'the fic' ANYTHING OKAY ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A PHANFICTION ALRIGHT YOU MUST PROMISE ME MY DEAR CHILDREN!!!)

140) when the author has given out 10,000 warnings about something in a fanfic and has even said 'don't read if you're uncomfortable but there's still that one asshole who decides to comment their disgust/uncomfortableness/etc. bc they have nothing better to do with their lives.

iM SHOOTING MYSELF iM LITERALLY SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE EYE.

-

i'm sorry this was so fudging short but i felt that you guys deserved an update so here you go! oh, and happy new year! :))

hope you had a good day and you enjoyed this or found it funny or something lol.

-holland