13

130) it's 2015 but all hell will still break loose if liam sees a spoon.

one look at the utensil and all the sudden liam's a demon possessed spoon hater. rUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

131) there is absolutely no such thing as brown or hazel eyes in fanfics. no. the world will end before that happens.

132) when the boys have no responsibilities whatsoever as famous celebrities and they have all the time in the world to frolic around in starbucks with some random ass white chick who they just met and is now living with them.

lmao no if they miss my concert you will die.

just kidding (not really)

133) "she arched her back in pleasure."

this is some exorcist shit right here.

134) "our tongues fought for dominance."

YOU'RE WATCHING THE WWE TONGUE WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIPS! IN THIS CORNER, HE'S GREEN ORBED, HE'S GOT A MOP OF CURLS, AND HE'S IN A WORLD FAMOUS BAND, IT'S HARRY STYLES! AND IN THIS CORNER, SHE'S A DUMB SHIT WHO HAS NEVER HEARD OF ONE DIRECTION BEFORE EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE A WORLD FAMOUS BAND THAT HER BOYFRIEND IS IN, SHE HAS CRYSTAL BLUE EYES AND LONG PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR, AND SHE'S WHITE BECAUSE BEING A DIFFERENT RACE BESIDES CAUCASIAN IS ILLEGAL IN FANFICS, IT'S [insert basic name here]!

135) when luke is portrayed as a total asshole with absolutely no morals whatsoever.

all i can say is jack hemmings wouldn't treat me like this.

...

okay so sorry this was awful and shorter than usual. i promised i would update though so i did! also, i'm doing a q&a! if you would like to ask me questions about anything, go to the last chapter of this book (entitled 'q&a'), and ask away in the comments section!

thank you for reading!
-holland