3

38) When the fanfic goes through more than just a month but the girl only has one period in the entire book.

Well I wish I was you for more reasons than just that hot, famous celebrity that you snagged as a boyfriend.

39) When the girl is apparently Louis's long lost sister and she is a huge fan of 1D but she never knew that Louis was her brother until she meets him and then she's like 'Omg, it's my long lost brother, Louis that my mom always told me about'

Are you shitting me??

40) And don't even get me started on where the hell the parents are at in half these fanfics.

Like seriously, did you come out of your own womb?

41) When the girl has a sibling (most of the time it's a sister) they're either really protective over them, or their sibling hates them.

Why the hell can't they just have a normal sibling relationship? It's really not that hard you just have to throw in some laughter and a couple of petty fights about who's better at what, and you're done.

42) When the girl thinks she can't sing but she has a record labels, 3 Grammys, and every single person she meets telling her she's amazing.

I'm calling bullshit.

43) When Louis is portrayed as a five year old child on drugs who has had wayyyy to much chocolate and is obsessed with carrots.

Just why?

44) Also, why does the guy always have to write a song for the girl??

It was cute at first but now that it's in every other fanfic, I just want to shoot myself in the eye.

45) And I know I've talked about self harming in here before, but why the fuck is it in almost every fanfic?

I don't know about you, but I read fanfiction to get away from my problems, not to trigger them.

46) When all the book is about is them banging.

Like, why don't you just call it smut book then?

47) Eleanor is ALWAYS her best friend unless it's a Louis fanfic, then Eleanor is the batshit crazy ex-girlfriend who come back and kills everybody.

The fuck????

48) Danielle is always a bitch in every single One Direction fanfic ever written.

Seriously? Like no one is normal. NO ONE.

49) Every single waitress in every single fanfic is orange and shoves her boobs in the guy's face.

I don't know about you, but I've never seen a waitress that looks like fozzie bear with implants.

50) In 5sos fanfics, the ONLY thing they eat is pizza.

Now, I understand that they all love pizza,

BUT I'M ALMOST 100% SURE THAT IS NOT THE ONLY FUCKING THING THEY EAT.

-

Hello there lovely people.

I know this is shorter than usual but oh well.

Bye now.

-Holland