4

51) You know what i hate? the description: 'blonde bimbo'.

Why the hell can it not be brunet or ginger or something else besides blondes? First we're stupid, now we're hoes or 'bimbos' as they describe it, what's next, we're terrorists?

52) And speaking of gingers, why is the main girl never a ginger? I wish I had red hair, and I think red hair is very pretty so someone needs to make a fic where the main girl is a ginger.

53) How the main girl is literally perfect with golden blonde hair and crystal blue eyes and all that shit, but she hates herself and gets bullied all the time.

bitch, no.

54) When the author writes conversations like this:

Girl:

Boy:

Girl#2:

Boy#2:

I'm sorry, are they robots?

55) 'I was walking down the hall, minding my own buisness, then WHAM! I ran into Harry's rock hard chest'

All I'm imagining when you say that is Harry's head on top of a rock. Seriously, I'm not joking with you here.

56) Okay so this is mentioned and almost every single one of these type thingies but, I'm going to mention it anyway.

Orbs.

ORBS.

Who the flying fuck says orbs?!?!

57) "Oh man!" I sighed.

"Yep." Harry sighed.

"This sucks." I sighed.

"Sure does." Harry sighed.

STOP FUCKING SIGHING YOU'RE RUINING MY FUCKING VIBE.

58) Okay so this may just be me, but does annoy anyone else when the author puts a text message in the story? Like I can understand if it's one of those fics where they fall in love through texting and that's what the whole story is about, but reading this;

H- Harry M- Me

Annoys the fucking fuckers out of me.

-

I'm sorry this is so short!!! I just wanted to update because I promised @ZalfieisrealXxX that I would update it like four days ago but then my computer crashed and ten we got it fixed and then my mom gave it to her friend so that she can work from home because her friend hurt herself and can't drive to work. So I'm sorry for both this being really short and not updating!!!

I love you all!

-Holland xx