10

108) "Oh I'm just going to sleep." *puts hair up in a messy bun*

"Oh I'm just going to school." *puts hair up in a messy bun*

"Oh I'm just going to a really fancy dinner with my boyfriend's parents." *puts hair up in a messy bun*

Good God child learn a new fucking hairstyle

109) *One Direction comes on the radio*

Girl: "Ugh I hate this band. Oh well, I'm too lazy to change it so I'll just sing along to every single word."

...Horton hears a bitch ass liar

110) When someone 'interrupts' her thoughts when she's about to finally admit to herself that shE LIKES THE DAMN BOY AS MORE THAN JUST A FRIEND.

This is an A and B conversation, so you can C your way out before D jumps over E, and Fs you up like a G.

:)

111) Girl: "The butterflies filled my stomach as he gazed into my crystal blue orbs."

Uh... you might wanna get that checked out because I don't think it's normal to have bugs flying around in your stomach.

112) Girl: I have no friends.
Girl: *calls every single girl she sees a whore*

Hmm I wonder why...

...

Okay I'm just going to stop it here. I know this is extremely short and I'm truly sorry. I promised myself I would update this today, but after the breakdown I just had, I don't think I can handle writing this for too much longer today. I'm sorry I'm just stressed and angry and upset and I just need to take a moment to breathe because I'm feeling like I can't handle graduating anymore and I will be leaving my family and my twin brother and my baby sister and it will kill me and I will also be leaving my boyfriend and college decisions and school and work and ugh I just need to stop talking. And another reason for all of this is because I almost killed someone with my bare hands today; literally. It took my boyfriend and two of his teammates to get me off of this stupid kid who couldn't keep his damn mouth shut. Ugh I'm sorry for ranting just had to get some things off of my chest.

-Holland