Prologue

A/n: Hello my fellow squid game fans! If you try to copy my work just know I'll report you... No one likes y'all unoriginal mfs🤨

Anyways i love my readers and i hope you guys enjoy!😌✨

...................

3rd Person POV:

Screams of anger....

The only thing that could be heard in the L/n household.

The fight between mother and daughter....

"I AM YOUR MOTHER! YOU MUST SHOW RESPECT TO ME!"screamed a woman seemingly around her mid to late thirties.

"THEN WHY DONT YOU ACT LIKE IT HUH?!? THAT MONEY WAS FOR S/N's AND MY SCHOOL!!" A young girl with h/c hair retorted.

The older lady was about to scream her head off when her daughter laughed sadly.

"What the hell did you use my money for anyways? To buy more cigarettes? More heels?!

You're literally ruining our future mother..."

"How the hell am I supposed to get money if i don't get more dresses and heels?!? Think about that you stupid girl!" Her mother mocked, poking her forehead.

"Oh so now you want to talk about your job huh?!! What job is it anyways?!?

Don't think i don't see you leave the house every night! I see you getting into a different car almost everyday.... If its a job, EXPLAIN!"

Any respect the young girl had for her mother, flew out the window the moment she found out she was going to have a little sister.

When Y/n was a child, she had no idea who her father was, so she took her mother's last name.

During that time, M/n had a boyfriend, Park Minho, who loved Y/n like his own biological daughter...

At least that was the case until everything went downhill... That is, the moment M/n said she was pregnant... But the child wasn't for her boyfriend.

The day she broke the news, Minho suddenly snapped. They screamed and fought, making poor Y/n realize that her life was going to change forever.

The next day Y/n woke up, Minho was nowhere to be seen... She walked into the living room to see her mother opening a bottle of beer.

Her small legs instantly ran forward and she snatched the bottle from her mother's hand.

"What the hell you brat?!" Her mother snarled at her in anger, raising her right hand to slap her on the face.

"Y-you said that you're p-pregnant! I heard from my friends that alcohol is bad for babies in the stomach!" Y/n said in a weak voice.

Before her mother could bring her hand down, she ran towards the bathroom to throw up whatever food she had recently.

The young 8 year old sighed and proceeded to poor the drink in the sink, dumping the bottle in the trash.

Some months later, when it was time for M/n to give birth to her second child, Y/n panicked and called the only number she could memorize..

Minho....

The man being as kind as he is, helped but only for Y/n's sake.

M/n being evil as she is, registered and baby girl's name with Minho's last name, claiming he was the father.

The poor guy was unaware of whatever she had done.

Since he felt bad for Y/n, he continued to send money for her education and for her but M/n always spent the money on herself.

When Minho found out, he was furious about it.

He tried taking Y/n from M/n but she said that she's not his real daughter so he has no right.

It has been 2 years...

Y/n was 11 when she found out that Minho had moved to Canada without even telling her.

It was then she knew she'd have to fend for herself and her little sister if she wanted to survive.

Why?

Because relying on her bitch of a mother wouldn't get her anywhere..

That leads us to now.....

...............

"You know what? I'm not gonna deal with your bullshit at 6 in the fucking evening!

Goodnight!" M/n yelled, slamming the door on her way out.

Y/n broke down in that moment. Grabbing a fistful of her h/c hair and crouching down, tears rolling down her face.

"I'm too young for any of this! I'm only 16! I should be in school, having crushes on celebrities that don't even know i exist!

Worrying about my crushes but what do I get?!? A life where my irresponsible mother is most likely a prostitute and i have to take care of myself AND HER CHILD!!"

The 16 year old stopped sobbing once she felt arms around her.

By the size it was obvious it was her little sister, S/n.

"Don't cry. I'll help you!" The 7 year old said determined, but Y/n just laughed.

'I'll find a way to get us out of this mess..'

A/n:

Probably should've put this at the top but for those who don't know:

Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
S/n: Sister's name
M/n: Mother's name

Or just input your own characters idc👩🏽

lamacom88888888