Chapter Ten

We all sat on a bunch of stairs with the other players, Aakesh seated on the step in front of me, causing him to lean his back on me lazily.

"Coming to think of it, we don't know each other's names do we?" 456 said looking at our little group.

"Do we need to though? It'd just be a waste of time don't you think?" Aakesh grumbled.

"I know your name" 119 stated, motioning towards 456 while ignoring the moody boy with him.

"Ssamung-Dong" he smiled.

"Ssamung-Dong is the name of the town I'm from. My name is actually Seong Gi-hun.... Seong Gi-hun of Ssamung Dong" 456 chuckled.

"What's yours?" Gi-hun asked 199 curiously.

I wasn't really interested in learning their names but if they wanted to do this, im all ears.

"Ali.... Ali Abdul" 199 smiled.

"Cho Sangwoo(A/n: you piece of shit, you musty, crusty ass, little snake-)"
218 introduced himself.

"By the way Ali, where are you from?" Gi-hun asked.

"I'm from Pakistan"

"Pakistan? Where's that? Never heard of it."

"Its north of India" Sangwoo answered for Ali.

"What about you?" Gi-hun asked 067, who had been silent the entire time.

"Come on, really? Do I have to?" She asked, a little uncomfortable with the stares she got.

When she received no response, she sighed while stating her name....

"Kang Sae-byeok"

"Sae-byeok? Thats a pretty name.. Not sure if suits you though" Gi-hun said quietly.

"What about you two? You've been silent the entire time. Except for you who has been grumbling since you got here" Sangwoo said to Aakesh, glaring and pointing at him.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you its rude to point?" Aakesh glared back as he got off me.

"What has my mother got to do with any of this you little prick?" Sangwoo snarled back.

Aakesh was about to lunge at him when i suddenly grabbed his waist from behind and held him tightly. It was fairly easy since he didn't even seem to resist.

"I'm Y/n... Y/n L/n." I said quickly.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl" Ali smiled at me kindly.

"And you?" Gi-hun asked the youngest male who seemed to be pouting for some unknown reason.

"....... Aakesh..." He mumbled, relaxing on me once again.

"Oh? Are you Hindu?" Ali asked seemingly surprised.

"Only my mom is. My dad is African...... I'm done" he said in a low voice.

Ali smiled at the boy fondly, nodding his head silently.

"Old man, what's your name?" Ali asked, looking at 001 for an answer.

"My name..... Its.... Uuhh.... " he seemed really shaken up and couldn't help but to feel sorry for him.

"You must have been very shaken up right sir? Maybe you'll feel better after you get some rest" Gi-hun reassured the old man.

...................

I woke up feeling a weight on my shoulders. Both physically and metaphorically.

I turned my head expecting to be greeted with the face of Aakesh but instead i was met with Sae-byeok who was somehow leaning on me.