Chapter One

A/n: Interesting fact about my country's money. When you put 10, 20 and 50 side by side, you'll see a square, circle and triangle 💀

Y/n POV:

I sighed for the upteenth time today. My part time job as a waitress was tiring but the pay was.... Manageable.

"Y/n dear, would you please do me a favour and lock up for me?

My grand daughter is at the hospital and i really want to visit her." Mrs. Han, the owner of the cafe said apologetic for giving me extra work.

"Its fine. Go see her. I'll do it for you and don't worry, its not a problem!" i smiled at the older woman.

"Thank you so much dearie! You're a lifesaver!" The old woman smiled while walking out of the cafe.

Checking the clock on the wall, i realized it was 6 pm, meaning I'd have to close up in 30 minutes.

"I'd have to pick S/n from Mrs. Jung wouldn I?.... Ah shit I'm tired..."

3rd Person POV:

"You know what? I'm also tired of waiting for my money!" A voice said as multiple footsteps were heard entering the cafe.

Y/n gulped when she recognized that voice. Turning around slowly, she laughed nervously

"Oh hey..... Ghost... My man.. What can i get you?!" She asked slowly.

Ghost was the name a dangerous loan shark used.

He was a medium height middle ages man who always wore sunglasses. Behind him were 5 of his minions, all snickering at the 16 year old in front of them.

"How about you pay me my money? Huh? How about that sweets?" He answered.

Y/n cringed in disgust at the pet name he used for her.

'You're fucking 31, that's creepy dude!'

"Look, we all know i don't have the money on me right now. I swear I'll pay you back soon!

Please be patient!"

"Oh I'm patient alright. Which is why i want you to know, if you don't give me what's mine by next month, I'll take you and sell you on the black market.

I wonder how much a fine face like yours would cost." He said slowly, walking towards Y/n with a creepy grin plastered all over his ugly face.

Y/n stepped backwards slowly, her backside hitting one of the tables.

"I wonder what would happen to that little sister of yours huh? She'd be sent to an orphanage since your mother is a pathetic slut.

Ha! How sad!"

"If you touch my sister I swear on my life i will kill you myself..." She said slowly, gaining a mocking laugh from the men in front of her.

"Just remember girlie! Pay me my money and you'll be safe okay?!" He yelled, walking out of the cafe, his men right behind him.

"You bitch!" She cursed.

At who you ask? Not Ghost.... But at her mother.

"If only your greedy ass didn't take the saved up money i had i could've at least played him back a bit...

FUCK!" Y/n yelled kicking the wall.

"Ah shit... I think its time i pick up S/n from her friend.... Time to lock up."

Placing the key in her bag, Y/n pulled up her hood and walked away, a sad look on her face.

Y/n POV:

I sighed realizing i didn't have enough money for the bus....again.

Mrs. Jung's house was quite a long distance from the cafe. Especially if you walk.

As i continued moving, i noticed the roads were becoming less crowded but a man in a black suit caught my attention.

He stood with his back facing me and tge moment he heard my footsteps, he turned around with a smile.

"Miss L/n right?" He asked.

Please don't tell me that motherfucker Ghost somehow got himself a lawyer to check up on me every second..

I nodded my head in response, my right hand in my hood's pocket grabbing the small knife i had.

If this guy was with that bitch I'd stab him and make a run for it..

"If you're thinking of stabbing me, i highly recommend you forget about it. Don't worry, im not here to collect any debt.

But...

I do have a proposal. How about we play a game. If you manage to flip my card I'll give you 100,000.

Fair deal?"

"One, who the hell are you? And two, what do i do if i can't flip it?" I questioned.

"Since its very obvious you don't have any money on you.... Lets do this.

Every time you miss, I'll slap you in order to compensate the 100,000. Okay?"

"You still didn't answer my question. How did you know my name in the first place?

Oh... And...

Yeah I'll play your little game i guess..."

"Great! Pick a colour."

This guy seriously doesn't want to tell me his name huh? But hey! A few slaps is nothing if i can make some money..

"I'll go with....

Blue"

I smiled thinking about S/n's love for the colour blue. I really thought she'd pick pink or something like that.

.............

*slap*

*slap*

*slap*

*slap*

"Ah fuck!" I screeched. The suit man really did mean it when he said he'd actually slap me.

This went on for a few more times and i could feel bruises forming on my face.

I tried once again and i let out a laugh, relief flooding my entire body.

I actually managed to flip his card!

As i was having a mental celebration, the man tapped my shoulder, trying to gain my attention.

"Your 100,000."

"Ah yeah... Right... Thanks.." I said, taking the money from him and quickly shoving it in my wallet.

"If you're interested in playing more games for money... Just call this number."

The strange man gave me a card with a number on it.

On the other side of the card were 3 shapes...

                               ○ □ ∆