Chapter Fifteen

A/n: might wanna listen to some sad music rn.... Y/n really lost huh?😔💔

Also this chapter mentions attempted suicide so you've been warned i guess

I'm fucked....

My hardened expression fell completely. I felt like crying.... Not about me dying but at the victorious look on Aakesh's face....

He opened his palm and showed 8 marbles, just like me, he was willing to risk his marbles...

He laughed loudly. He snatched the marbles from my dropping hand and stuffed it in his small bag.

"Sorry dolly.... I really need that money...."

I held my empty pouch in my hand, falling to my knees....

2 minutes left... I heard footsteps walking towards me... I shut my eyes expecting it to be the guard with a gun....

But....

It was Aakesh, he smiled and knelt down to my height, hugging me. The smirk he had on his face had completely disappeared...

"I'll miss you" he muttered.

He pulled me up with him... I had no energy...... I was going to die.... I couldnt help the tears welling in my eyes.

My sniffing turned into full on sobs and I felt Aakesh bury his head on my shoulder. I gasped feeling my shirt getting wet.

He's...

....crying?

I turned my head to look at him slowly, not understanding why he was crying after all he said...

He made it clear he wanted me to die...

"Why.... Why are you crying...?"

".... I-I'll miss you..." My heart broke in two st the sound of his sobs.

I never took anyone who said to expect the unexpected but boy did i regret it.

The older male suddenly grabbed the sides of my face and smashed his lips on mine.

I stood like a statue, eyes glued to the timer behind him...

Only a minute left...

I shut my eyes and melted into it....

In all honesty, i had no idea what i was doing since it was my first time but trying to not ruin the moment, i just wenr along with it.

Besides, it was the last time I'd see him anyways. I'd rather he'd be the cause of my death and not some random player.

He pulled away and smiled sadly... "It's now or never... I like you... Even if i met you not long ago... I do... A lot...

I should have said it sooner huh? I'm such an idiot...

I know there isn't much time but please... I have a favor...

Take care of that ajhumma for me...

Okay?

Thank you... It was an honour playing with you... And thank you... For stealing my heart in such a short time...

Live for me... Live to the fullest...." A broken sob escaped his lips after the last word....

Out of nowhere, the familiar gunshot sound rang... Very close to me...

But the bullet didn't hit me....

Looking down at my hands... Blood.. It wasn't mine....

Finally being able to register what had just happened, I screamed loudly, seeing Aakesh's body drop before me. A content smile present on his lips.