🍒Prolong🌿

Hello welcome  to yet another of my bizzar  ships I come up with.. about this book?..
-
This is a rewrite  of a book that.. winded up getting deleted  because it got hated.. okay? I don't do well with it.. like death wishes.. so- hopefully this time it doesn't happend this time.
-

Cherrypicking:A gay romance between savory flawed individuals, or as society says they are. The unreasonable boys, are known to be the kids who are pure evil and nothing can stop them, or it seems.. until a dirty blond comes into a picture. There names are Punz.."Doublecross".. Sapnap "Blazikin or arsonboy".. Fundy "bloodox". All have gotten there names for things they've done in the past that never stoped hunting them, so they live in there heads like they are royalty. That they certainly  are treated like so anyways. Lastly, Dream or "Loki" he is very crafty and always causing trouble.. yet he has some illnesses that come to affect him sooner or later.. his illnesses? He has attachment issues and ptsd.. among others. Dream seems tough yet is a soft little butterfly on the inside. When he truly fells and meet the unreasonable boys they all realized they need one another simply because there all misunderstood. This is a love story of what pepole call the "misfits", "misunderstood". With the picking of cherries and more above.. how will the cards of life play for the squde?.
-
The highths:

Dream:5'10

Sapnap:6'3

Punz:6'7

Fundy:6'1
-
Yes, fundy is a fox here aswell because well.. No fox no Fundy <3. And we need our fluffy bastered as himself! Because well be your true self.
-
This starts after the winter break of 9th grade.
-
Tw:

- smut/lemon

- slight homopboia?

- drinking/drug usage

- annoying George

- possible  bad bullying.

I may add more warning if I fell the need, but as of now here's all you need to know <3
-