🍒Pragnecey🌿

Dreamy🌿

I awake felling ill.. moring  sickness.. my boyfriends  were all cuddling me closely  Sapnap on my chest. I fell very dizzy.. I nug Punzs neck.. he awakes looking to me. 'Yes dalring' he said tirdly. 'Your gonna be a dad' I mubble.

He smiled softly 'fuck yesss' He said.

Punz also saw I wasent felling well 'moring  sickness?' He questioned.

I nodded.. 'Sap wakey darling' Punz said.

Sapnap wakes up leaning up.. Punz picked me up taking  me to the bathroom.. I just fucking threw up my guts.. Sapnap was close behind 'What's wrong with baby' he questioned.

'Moring sickness' Punz said.

'It's ten times worst because I'm male' I mutter. After I finshed just vomiting my guts out they got me all cleaned up and we got dressed.. the fox  is still asleep. 'How is still he asleep' Punz questioned.

I was sat down and I went over nuzzling him softly  he wakes up.. 'What's wrong cub' He said half asleep.

'Well..' I started.

'Babyboys  prego' The other tops said with big grins.

Fundy hugged me 'fuck yes I can't wait to met our little one' he said  tail wagging.

Damn it's adorble. 'Go get cleaned up funds.. were gonna figure out what baby will eat' Sapnap said.

I got picked up and fuffball was soved into my arms.. and taken to the kitchen.. we hear water running and Fundys showering.

Well here's what we figured out what won't stay down so far:eggs, peanut butter and jelly toast.. 'Well thats great' Punz muttered softly.

He took the plate placing it over on the other side of the kitchen just the smell made me woozy.

Bagles? I never have personally liked them but that's what my wired pregnant brain wants. 'Well I guess that will  do then' Sapnap said softly.

Fundy soon came down  and after I was done with breakfast I was taken to the living room and cuddled.. Punz was softly  rubbing my stomach. For the first time  in like 4 months I actually fell safe.. Fundy has became a pet happily getting pets from his cub. 'The fox still  spoild as ever' Sapnap teased fundy.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

8 months have passed.. right now Sapnaps holding me closely  in the back as we speed off to the hospital... my water broke and now the pin in my ass contractions are happing.. I just keep yelping in pain.

Soon we got to the hospital.. I was taken into the delivery room.. my boyfriends  followed closley behind.. they  sure were nervous but also excited to have a family with me.. hours had past and now I'm holding a baby girl that had fox ears and a tail but raven and blond colors, her eyes were neon green and grayish blue. 'What you gonna name her bueaiful' Sapnap said kissing my cheek.

Honstly Never really thought of that, it's been hectic with the male prancey and my boyfriends being over protective of me due to this I really didn't know.. 'Asper?' I say softly.

They smiled 'that's a unqie name for a unqie child darling' Punz said softly.

I just smile to them 'I'm fucking tired' I whine.

Fundy took asper out of my arms 'go on take a nap then we'll bond with our little one' Fundy said softly.

And that I did.. I fell asleep with our much hestison.

🍒welcome baby asper🌿