🍒Please baby🌿

3rd person🌿

It's been months since they boys.. had fun and the tops were kinda needy  wanting to Pound into Dream.. and damn thats what they will do. Dream go salmed onto the bed 'Ah needy horney bastereds ha' Dream spat.

'Please baby~ it's been so damn long' Sapnap  begged.

Dream smirked 'Well, fun  fact I can get pregnant' Dream said softly.

'Mmm.. well then let's pound a baby into you' Punz said with a smirk.

'Consent?' Fundy  questioned.

'Go right ahead pound me to the next tomrrow' Dream said a tad cocky.

The tops smirked.. undressing the bottom staching him open.. while marking his body genuresley. Soon they found Dream was strached enough. One by one they entered the boy. Nails digged into the  skin. And pounded Into the dirty  blond.

'AHHH~ DADDY!' Dream moaned out.

The tops with the information  Dream presented them with are now detrimed to procreate with Dream. And make children with him.. start a fmaily with there Dream boy. They left everything they cared about for this boy.. and God damn they tend to spend there lives with him.. 'Gahh~' Dream maoned out.

The tops  loved and missed these sounds alot.. 'still sound so God damn bueaiful like this' Sapnap prised with a small grunt.

Dream whimpered pretty like at that.. felling them deep inside his ass... loving it all the huge boys in him dystorying  the boy comepeley. Many hours many rounds.. Dream was filled with cum and covered in it.. his voice lightly and slowly  dying from screaming so loud the whole block could hear. 'Damn right let the block know your ours and only ours' Fundy said sudactively.

Dream whimper and moaned loudly for the three boys who are showing him who's fucking boss. Dream reached up moving hair out of there faces 'wanted a better view huh?' Punz teased in a sudactive-ish voice.

The doorbell rang.. but none of the horney fucks could hear it over there loud moans grones and grunts.. whimpers and any sexual nosies you could think of.. Dream was way into over steamlated.. and very tired. They fucked his energy out of his body.. Dream yelped felling Someone pound stright into his stomach tissue.. 'Auggghhh~' Dream moaned out.

Dream was drolling all over the place and leaking cum.. 'fuckkk so damn tried' Dream whined them still in him.

'Just a little longer baby' Sapanp said softly.

The boys Pounding into Dream a little longer Cumming for the 10th time into him pulling out and calming from there long awaited highs with grones.

'Fucking amzing' Pundy both said tirdly.

Dream was already our in his leaking glory.. he was so damn tired... 'damn we fucked littarly  to sleep' Sapnap commented.

'Mmm now we hope he got impregnated' Punz said with a smirk.

'We can only hope.. he fucking drained me of all my cum' Fundy  said with a grone.

'2ed that' Sapnap said tirdly.

'3rd' Punz said.

They ended up soon following Dream and fell asleep cuddling him.

🍒Well.. that's one way🌿