🍒Irresponsible🌿

Sapnap🌿

Since the run in with the weak yandere. Dream has been Hella protective of Asper.. Jesus that our job and now he's going mama wolf.

'Ay stop hogging Asper Darling' Punz said.

'It's his child and he's yandere so it's kinda understandable' Fundy said ear flicking.

asper soon got up off of the protective mama wolf we call Dream wondering over to her toys.. 'damn she adorble' We all say.

'And fisty' she added.

I chuckle that she is.. Fundy is over there with his little one.. or second cub he likes to call her.. there playing.. Punz picked of Baby like a baby carring him over there. Were all now playing with her.. I reabled my number and well my dad's are calling me now.. 'sapnap damn your preants care alot' Punz said holding Dream.

They know I want to tell them.. 'Sapnap if you want to go ahead.. tell them they have a grandchild' Punz said in my ear.

I just got up leaveing the room..

'Hello?' I say.

'Sapnap oh my goodness.. you fanilly answered'

'Sorry I've been a bit busy..'

'Busy with what? You should have a care free life right now'

'Your grandparents.. me and my lovers had a child'

'Wait what? Your only 18'

'Yeah yeah I know but.. uh we wanted children?'

'This is irresponsible of you, first you run away with God knows who now your a dad?'

'I ran away with Punz Fundy and Loki'

'So there your lovers?'

'Yes..'

'Well it's v-'

I just hung up.. fuck that.

I walk back to my little family I'm happy with.