🍒Favorites🌿

Punz🌿

Dreams out.. that's understandable he did just go through  child birth.. now we got a little one who's right now being rocked by fundy.

'Damn she really likes fundy' Sapnap said softly.

'Mmm~ we sure got lucky though' Fundy said looking at us for a moment.

She is littarly  a perfect mix of us and she's bloody adobrle  her little tail is lightly  wagging.. she advently fell asleep.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ..

Aspers now 3 and she's fucking clingy like her mama.

None of our preants know they have a grandchild.. I don't think any  of them personally would be happy that the mother of the child is littarly  the reason  we ran away. Right now I'm just laying on the couch asper  is on my chest cuddling me wagging her tail.

'Awh she sure loved her daddy' Dream teased.

'Yep my second little cuddle bug' I tease him.

-
Dreamy🌿

Asper is on Punz like a sloth 24/7 it's fucking adorble though.. good thing I have three lovers lol. I wonder around looking for one of the others soon finding Sapnap off in our bedroom.. he Honstly  fells like asper hates him. 'Babeee' I whine.

He turns to me pulling me on his lap 'cuddly boy hm?' Sapnap said quietly  nuzzling me.

I nodded cuddling him closley into his neck. He fell back just cuddling me on his chest. Soon Fundy came along joining 'Mm the little one adore punz huh' Fundy said.

'Would of thought that would be you considering your the fox' Sapnap said looking to fundy. I get moved between them I just snuggle into Sapnaps neck. Advently Punz came by putting the sleeping Asper on Sapnap with a smirk 'she doesn't hate you Sap probably likes me due to hight advantage' Punz muttered.

Sapnap just smiled softly 'Cruse you and being the tallest' Sapnap said wrapping his arms around our daughter. Advently I'm pretty sure we all fell asleep.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ.

I awake  and Sapnap and my daughter  are gone.. where the fuck are they?! I sit up looking for my damn child 'Ah dalring is on mother  mode hm? Sapnap is just feeding her' Punz said playing with my hair softly.

Asper  is adorble though I wonder off to the kitchen followed by the others seeing Sapnap having fun with the fussy baby who refuses to eat 50% of the time 'and she has the fussness once more' Punz sighed out.

We went over helping Sapnap and now Asper is busy petting Fundy 'well I guess papa is a pet now' Punz teased the fox.

Sapnap is just lugahing 'maybe fundy needs a dog callor' He added on.

'I'm not a fucking pet' Fundy spat.

'Stop teaseing  foxie you two oofs' I added on.

I carwled over cuddling into Fundy his arms tightly around me. 'Both of my cubs' Fundy said happily.

I giggle softly 'and now the spoiled fox hogs attention  nice' Sapnap said.

🍒well thats alot🌿