🍒External Jealousy🌿

Sapnap🌿

Same fucking girl who is the teachers daughter after Punz.. ahah yeah the whatever the unreasonable  boys are all gay as shit. For the dirty blood I call baby even though  the others around us call him loki for somereson. Sure he did throw a soccer ball at the teachers head a few times.. it was hilarious to be honest. He had a gooseegg on his head for awhile before break. Sabrina  was listing her 15 whore reasons why she should be Punzs and he should be his.. he just layed back on my arm.. which wrapped its self around his wasit protectively 'Shut off or you'll get a soccer ball to your head to' Dream hissed annoyed  holding the weapon.

We all look to him so he's a just annoyed with the not found twins or does have something for Punz.. 'did you just threaten me?' She scoffed.

'What you gonna do complain to my manager?' Dream said rolling his eyed.

The unreasonable boys started luaghing as Sabrina stormed off.. soon followed by a soccer  ball 'Oops hand sliped' he called out.

Punz looked to him 'mmm thanks for the help  darling' Punz said in his deep sudutive-ish  voice.

'It really no problem the notfound twins are both ad annoying as echother' Dream said with a soft smile.

'First my son now my little angel, seriously Loki?' The teacher hissed.

'Oh how rude.. your next' Dream said annoyed.

The teacher started screaming and Dream just slowly became mad.. 'Shut up' He yelled. 'You and your kids are annoying'.

'I second that' Punz said.

'3rd' I say.

'4rth' Fundy said.

'Of crouse double cross, Blazikin, bloodox you side with loki because you are simps' the teacher hissed.

That we are.. and well so is your son.. speak of the devil.. he came in puffed eyed and off goes mommy dearest.. to the rescue. Loki just made himself Comftable over there laying on Fundys shoulder.. petting his head Fundys  tail  moved lightly.. it's adorble. 'And cub is using his power against me' Fundy said clearly enjoying it.

'You love it' Dream shot back.

'Baby what's your real name' I questioned.

'Ah I'm Dream' he said no hesitation. Mama bear came back yelling at Dream for as always rejecting  her little angel.

'I don't like him in any way shape or form madme' Dream said as Fundy  grabed his wasit.. laying on his head.

And the teacher didn't like it.. she forced Dream to let her son Snuggle him threw the class.. Dream clearly hated... it and it was pissing us all off.. he was calling Dream babyy and shit. THATS MY NICKNAME SHORT FUCK.

'I'm not your damn baby and I hate the fact your on my lap right now.. honstly  I would rather die then you being on my lap' Dream hissed.

George didn't fucking like that Anwser.. 'b..but  why not why don't you like me' he whined.

'Annoying isn't my type' Dream said annoyed.

He looked to us for help.. 'ay babyboy~ come here want me to hold you' Punz flirted with Dream.

Dream dropped Geroge walking over to Punz who gladly  held him no hesitation.

🍒No <3🌿