🍒Sick-of walking🌿

Sapnap🌿

At this rate my dad's have been calling alot... there probably concerned about what  happend to me.. we've been gone for nearly a week... many hotel rooms.. alot of buying food.. walking for miles.. we should of tooken a care.. this  is so exsoting.. but I Honstly  don't mind to do it.. were doing it for our future husband. He is ours and that is how It'll stay. He's right now taking a nap in Punzs arms snuggled in his neck.. 'how is he so tired when he's doing nothing but being adorble' Fundy questioned.

'It's probably boring and well you tend to fall asleep when there's nothing to do' I say rolling my eyes.

This is very fucking  boring.. how far are we from the fucking boreder? Soon we reach a Chick-fil-A.. the line wasent bad.. Dream was slowly awkaing.. and so we descided we'd stop and eat there.. after all we are low on food.. after this we should stop at a store and get some simple foods.. probably. Were just  at a table drinking sodas and eatting our food.. witch was 30 nuggies, large fries, and sauces. We soon finshed.. took a bathroom break and off we went to a store and brought some simple foods, some water. Off we went contuing to walk..

'Why didn't we take a car Honstly..' Fundy whined.

'They can look for a lisesn plate number and we would of been fucked' Punz said.

He looked to our dirty  blond 'mostly you' he added.

Yeah that's who we're taking this journey for.. him our  little baby <3.  Sigh... he's busy fiddling with Punzs rings.. he truly is obsessed with playing with jewelry huh. 'As Punz said you are addicted to fiddling with our jewelry huh' Fundy said smirking.

Dream nodded.. were fanilly  at the damn boreder.. and off we go into Claudia.. and contuie to walk until dusk and check into a hotel yet again  leaving  our bag in the room.. we went off to the arcade.. we were bored and so.. we descided we'd play some games for a bit.. we won alot.. and got prizes.. Now our adorble boy has the stuffed fox he carries around. We won it.. now this is where we decided we'd  get a car.. because we were sick of walking.. be got a niceish  car it had ac  and a working  radio and diffently  had ehngoh room back there for us to sleep.. it was a mini van.. we went into the hotel slept  took our stuff and loded it into the car.. we also stole the comadtions in the hotel room.. I'm cereantly  driving  Punz is in passenger. Dream and Findy are in the back cuddling.. Dreams also very much cuddling with that fox. It's adorble.

We also have descided we'd take shifts  of sleeping and Driving.. However Dream said he littarly can't  drive his nerves  are to high  and doesn't do well  on the road.. that's fine me funds and Pun can tread  off.

🍒They go vroom🚗💨🌿