🍒introducing the annoyce🌿

Dreamy🌿

Right now I'm walking to school, yeserday was the last day of winter break.. God I wish it was longer.. I absolutely am attempted to commint arson.. and burn down the hellhole we call school.. well the seniry is bueaiful after the winter weather's has played. Braces of trees frozen and it was shimering like glass. The white puffy snow I walk through, the crytalize flowers.. I wish I could just be in my house drinking hot cocoa and hot apple cyder all day. But atlast I gotta hide from the triad of boys that cause mischief 24/7, but lowkye are kinda hot. I walk into the building sighing.. I walk off down the halls. 'Oi loki wait up'George screams.

Not this idoit.. he kinds forced himself into my life and is lowkye.. what you call it? Obsessed with me.. he flirts and pretty much acts like my boyfriend.. regardless of me saying not To. 'Leave me alone annoyce' I spat stopping to give him perfect eye conntect... he's 5'7 so still short compared to me. 'Thats no way to talk to your boyfriend bae' He hissed.

'I'm not dating you for to 5millth time' I spat 'I littarly don't like you in anyway shape or form, and Honstly hate being your friend'.

His jaw drops 'well.. but Lokiii I love you we could make an adorble couple.. come on just try' he Beggs.

'No means no' I hissed before turning around and storming down the hallway.

I hate it so much, he's a massive simp for me and I Honstly fell nothing for him, but pure annoyce.. if that's a good thing to fell for someone?.. I diegree.. I fell someone grab my arm. 'I sware t-' I started looking seeing it was Blazikin.

He winked at me before letting go.. I away and contuing to walk away while I become a bit pink.. look I fell this wired thing around the three.. like if someone's flirting with them.. I need to murder them or something.. I walk off to class 'Ah Loki welcome back have you thought about why we don't throw soccer ball at my son's head' she said.

Her son, is the annoyce.. 'Nah he deserved it maybe I'll do it again' I say with a devilish smirk.

You see this teacher hates me alot because of my ways, I'm good at the class yes.. but I keep rejecting her little precious baby. 'Why do you hate my son so much' she demanded to know.

'Madme you son is annyoing' I hissed back.

I stormed off to my seat with is way in the back.. lovely!

I sit there awaiting for class to start.. in comes the hot boys.. they convently sit at my table and seem to like to flirt with me.. 'how was your brake baby' Sapnap flirted.

'Fine' i mubble.

They have been like this since the beginning of the school year Fundy put his arm around me.. this whole class think I'm in there group of mischief.. because they act like we're dating.. although I wouldn't mind it..

Sabrina came over and flirted with Punz like always.. his hand slid on top of mine.. he held my hand rubbing it softly.. 'the answers still no' he hissed picking up my hand kissing it with a smirk. I was blushing.. but not like it was noticeable 'what the hell' Sabrina snarled.

Sabrina is George's twin.. and uh well she obviously  wants punz.. and he and his friends want me.. or so I'm guessing.. I clearly  want them.

🍒Well.. fun another annoying George book welcome🌿