🍒Yanderstic battles🌿

Dreamy🌿

We're chilling in first period once more Fundy was busy to lightly grind on my ass.. honstly it felt good on my acking ass.. I have no clue why though.. mrs..notfound came over 'I'm so happy your fanilly my son's but why are you on your exs lap?' She questioned.

'Oh Mr..notfound was taken to prison for one. And for two I littarly broke up with George 5 minutes later and well who herd of these three as my exs' I say proudly.

'Yeah darling belongs to us, for fuck sakes he slept with us all twice, and well is rocking Sapnaps shirt right now.. also we never broke up lol' Punz said smirking 'he's ours and that's how he will stay'.

The wife scoffed before running out leaving the class unattended.. I just melt more on to Fundy who was grinding alittle faster now. 'Fundy what you doing over there' Sapnap questioned.

'Softly gridding on me' I say in semi-pleasure.

'Cockslut' Punz muttered under his breath.

Sapnap slaped him on the back of the head 'don't call him that' Sapnap hissed.

I giggle softly at that.. that I am a bit of one.. man there all huge and are amzing at railing pepole in all Honstly. Well me.. Fundy pulled me side ways lifting up my chin and he softly kissed me before letting my chin go 'you are our cockslut' He added in my ear.

I'm fine with that. I snuggle nice and close to him makeing him my damn teddybear 'the fox has be came a teddybear' Punz said chuckling.

Cue Annoyce female..

She stormed right over to me.. and screamed about how I hurt her brother.. 'in all Honstly he did it protecting his senpais' Sapnap said 'he tried to attack Punz'.

She called bull and tried to pull me off my fluffy boy. Well she succeeded.. but she went down with me We littarly were fist fighting yandere v yandere both of our eyes are red.. my boyfriends were watching this go down. 'Go babyboy' the were chanting. I won well she is weaker.. but I got flug to the cabints.. though I was scooped in Punzs arms 'are you hurt darling' he questioned.

I cuddled to him shakeing my head.. but I look to Sapnap and Fundy who's giving her a beating round 2. 'God damn I love how protective you are all' I say.

'It's because your our little prince' Punz said softly smiling at the other two. And there she goes flying. And here comes my other boys we got into a cuddle session no