🍒Pissed-off simps🌿

Dreamy🌿

I awake in a hotel room.. my boyfriends all are cuddling me closely.. I'm on Punzs chest.. Sapnap was next awake  he softly smiled at me playing  with my hair 'moring bueaiful' Sapnap said softly in his moring voice.

'Moring' I said melting into that voice.

He just smiled softly putting his hand on my thigh rubbing it softly. Soon I could fell a ear flicking and my fox was awake cuddling nice a close.. soon we all got a shower  and dressed.. admintly my horney fuckheads  were Pounding  me into me making me moan in the shower.... this is what my life is gonna be? Well I don't mind this treatment they treat me like a prince through and after it.. soon we got Dressed.. I didn't fight it they had me in Punzs hoodie and a black ripped skirt. Sigh.. we get all packed up and checked out.. and off we go walking.. well more like they are walking me? Nope I'm being carried like a baby snuggled right now into Fundys neck.. we went through many towns.. many police cars stoped us asking what were doing... 'uhh- we just got lost on a hike right now we're  heading home' Fundy lied.

'We can give you a ride back?' The police offered.

'No thank you we would weather walk' Sapnap said with a soft smile.

And off we went.. we contuie to walk to the boreder.. we stoped at a park and ate lunch quickly.. it was a nice picnic.. Sapnap had me on his lap cuddling me for awhile after we ate and cleaned up we took a rest..

-
Fundy🌿

Damn this is tiring.. were carring a backpack and Dream.. well Dream kinda just broken legs all caused by us.. do we do have to carry him also.. he would most likely also be awhile behind us he has shorter  legs then us anyways.. but we creantly  don't mind carring him.. he right now is fiddling with Saps necklace and cuddling  him. 'His addiction playing with jewelry' Punz joked.

'Mm it's adorble  though' Sapnap said softly.

We amire Dream for awhile  before grabbing our beg and contuing  our jonery, Sapnaps now carring Dream who's still fiddling with his necklace.
-
Old-school simps🌿

What Blaze, Cross, Bloodox left? With fucking loki?! Could they of been linked with the death of Jessica, Joli, Sabrina  apond more. What the hell? They disspree  after proving to the whole school there in a four some.. and death of the other more obssive  simps.. No.. they... they love the God of mischief that much?! That they leave where they have high respect.. with the fucking dirty blond that was fucked up?!. Cruse you lokii! You took away our fucking crushes.. and then littarly  leave the school with them! Just rude. How dare you!

Well.. maybe when they break up? They'll come back.. preferably without loki.. that would be nice.. I wonder where they are.. romour has it they came here and cought all effvdince they even existed  and left.

🍒Sorry but.. no <3🌿