🍒New craivings, promises🌿

3rd person🌿

A few hours later Dream awoke and went stright the the bathroom pukeing.. he was cleaned off of cum and dressed Fundy was rubbing his stomach softly.. 'another little one.. or ones hm?' Fundy said with a smirk.

'I fucking hope it's one' Dream spat.

Dreams mind:I hope.. I really only wanted one, but I guess Asper wants a little sibling she's gonna get it.. ughh!.

'We should get married soon' Sapnap said.

I mean we have been dating for nearly ten years. 'I thought we were married' Dream mubbled.

'I don't see a ring on anyone's hands but Punzs' Fundy said.

'Yeah yeah yeah blame the pregnancy brain' Dream spat.

They chuckled 'mmm already picking up on the hints' Punz said.

The front door opened. 'Mama papa papi daddy I'm home?' Asper called out.

-

Punz🌿

I picked up my impregnated boyfriend.. carring him down staires. 'Well we got good news for you' Sapnap said softly 'sit down'.

Asper sit down.. she seemed scared. I put Dream down by her..

'Sweetie your gonna be a older sister' we all said.

She hugged Dream happy.. then ran around us.. she doesn't quiet now how she and the little one to come is made quite yet.

Dream this time ate bloody prime rib, generic lucky charms, alot of chicken..

Better then plain balgles 24/7. We helped him alot asper was excited.. but before our next born.. we should get married.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

We take Dream 5 months out to the backyard there was a running river asper was there.. 'mm?' Dream questioned.

Me funds and Sap on one knne. 'Babyboy?' We say.

He looks down in tears  'babyboy will you merry us, be ours and only ours, our Darling mama wolf for the rest of our lives'  We questioned.

'Yes I'll fucking merry you guys' Dream just tears streaming.

We Sap and Fundy got up running to him putting the rings  on his fingers picking him up cuddling him kissing him all lightly makeing out.. 'Our pregnant fenice' we say softly.

'No more after this one I sware' Dream hissed.

'No promises' we say.

The next month and Dream very pragented  walked the isle with his dad.. our parents came and they like asper.

And now he's our little wife.. were carring him down the isle into the respetion.

'So dream.. are a male or female' Skeppy  questioned.

'Well male I just female reproduction parts inside for some odd reason' he expiled.

'It's good though that means we have biological  kids darling' I say kissing his neck softly.

'Yeah yeah its painful though' Dream said rolling his eyes.

Fundy stole him and they danced.. I took Sapnap forcing him to be the girl the dance 'fuck you Punz' he spat.

'If that's what you'd like my dearest  switch' I teased him.

'No I'm no damn switch' he hissed.

'Whatever you say princess' I say with a smirk.. that comment earned me a slap.

'You two  stop fucking fighting' Fundy said.

'Just merrily aruging about who's the switch as always' I say.

'It's you' they both said.

We treaded  partners and danced.. Aspers having fun with her grandparents.

🍒El wedding.. Gorge.. he's somewhere on a isle in abonch  of trash 🚗💨🌿