🍒Break up or expelled🌿

Dreamy🌿

Punz and Sapnap and me are wanted in the office.. why? Fundy tagged along.. and fuck.. George's dad is the princebal? Oh fuck. 'I didn't ask for fundy' The princebal said.

'Dreams clingy to us all and he didn't wanna let me go.. that's why I'm here' Fundy said with a soft smile sitting down in a chair me on his lap.. Sapnap had his hand locked with mine.. Punz had his arm around me and Fundy all three were looking macily and the three annoyces.. well make it four. I snuggle into fundys neck peering out. And as expected punz and sapnap got scolded.. but not like they cared.. but the next thing.. that he said.. the reason I was here.. pissed them off.. alot. 'You will break up and Loki you will be my sons.. you expelled' The princebal said.

I just cuddled closer to Fundy  cring.. 'can we have some time to make the dession?' Punz questioned.

We all clearly  love one another.. and don't want it to end 'Yeah you have a day'the princebal granted us. 'But you have the rest of the day off to'.

That's fine.. I get carried out and we went to an unfamiliar place to me.. the room was orange and had dark gray accents 'welcome to my room bueaiful' Sapnap said softly.

I get placed on the bed..  they all cuddle me and I just melt into it 'darling.. were not gonna leave you okay don't you worry that pretty head of yours..' Punz said softly pulling me on his lap little up my chin.

I clinged to him.. the other two reshuffled.. 'Baby  we wanted you for so long.. they can't take away our happiness  that easily' Sapnap said  softly kissing my neck lightly.

'You are ours and it will stay  like that until death does its part' Fundy said.

I've made my damn decision like the three that have went missing already... I'm killing them. Then I can happy with my senpais forever.

'Yeah I know..'I say softly.

'What you thinking baby?' Sapnap questioned.

'Reamber the three girls that randomly went missing and found dead months later' I mutter.

'Yeah they said it was suicide though' Fundy said.

'Nah I killed  them look- I'm a yandere'I say my eyes turn to red.

They smile 'figured so, I mean they all simped for us and you seemed annoyed when pepole flirted with us' Punz said looking at me. 'Our little cuddly  yandere'.

I softly giggle as my other lovers look at me 'we still love you babyboy bit there wasent a need' They said.

'I know I know-' I mutter.

'Now that being said.. you don't go off killing  the annoyces' they all added.

'I err..' I started.. 'no you have us you don't need to kill pepole' Sapnap said.

'I'm not the only yandere.. the annoyce twins are to' I mutter 'expect the issue is the senpais for them'.

'So thats.. that's why Goerge is pissed' Fundy said.

'Well maybe we could do with a plan then' Punz  suggests.

🍒George... don't make me call Mar you murder you >:)🌿