🍒Meeting auntie🌿

Punz🌿

Echos now 3 and Asper adores her brother.. she comes home from school and plays with with  him.. 'Your such a good older sibling' Sapanp said petting aspers head.

A knock at the door.. Sapnap went to open it 'Mar? Oh my God it's been littarly years' Sapnap said.

'I know but I herd I have a nice and nefew' A girls voice said.
You could hear Sapnap get tackled down. 'Family reunion?' Fundy questioned.

'This is my sister' Sapnap said.

She was half angel and demon. The kids looked up 'who are you?' Asper said protectiving  her brother growling.

'She's your aunt sweetheart' Dream said.

She got down on the floor magicly summoning  candy, the kids went to her 'auntiee' they screamed.

The kids just pin her.. they winded up playing for awhile with some candy. Soon it eas Echos nap time and he went stright to Dream.. off they went for nap time.

Asper stayed but now is doing homework 'soo what have you been doing' Sapnap questioned.

'I am famous, anyone herd of BunX' Mar said.

'Wait auntie everyone talks about you at school' Asper said excellently.

'You always said you would be' Sapnap said.

'Anyways~ I was visiting  and well I missed my baby brother's wedding  so I brought a late wedding gift' Mar said.

She handed Sapnap an evalope  'you don't have to-' I protested.

'We made a promise as kids and I broke it with out meaning soo~ yes I do' Mar arugged.

'It's good to see you again  how long you here for?'  Sapnap questioned.

'A week a month well see, I came on a private jet'  Mar said.

'God damn your felthy rich' Fundy exlimed.

Dream  came back without our son.

We contuied to talk and chat.. soon she left for her hotel.. we opened the envelope.

'Love ya Lil bro <3'

10000,0000m

Sorry I messed the spical day <3

'What the hell..she really just-' I say.

'Thats my sister for you, he has the money she'll spoil you' Sapnap said.

-
Sapnap🌿

Well my sister just made us millionaires. 'We can't accept  that' Dream arugged.

'She won't take it back she is stubborn she wants it to be easy for us to rise our children unlike it was for when we for small children' I say.

We just sit in the living room looking silently at the check... adevntuly fubdy went to go get something for dinner and we and put it in our a shared account.. he came back with stake.. and potatos.. it was  pretty good after we finished  eatting dinner.. Asper was busy with echo God damn she reminds me of me and my sister when we were younger Mar was always there for me if I needed her, or vise versa.

It seems it Asper will be like this for her sibling and possibly more... in the future. Anyways I love how Asper is with her little brother.. 'you are utterly adorble with Echo sweetie' Fundy said.

Adventuly it was bed time for the kids.. echo is very clingy to his sister and mother.

🍒Well.. rich auntie ista go🌿

.

.

.
The end <3